Avengers Marvel Legends at Walmart

rnstrait

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have asked for a manager on the Thor issue. And as far as 3 cases of these figs I'm calling BS on that one unless the manager specifically transferred them from other stores. There are a bunch of avengers boxes on the palettes right now but they are the multi-packs and what not. Not just the 6 inch figs

call it what you will but the 3 cases were the 6 inch figs. i know this for a fact because i opened all 3 cases.

it could be true a walmart i went to said they orderd more in and should be in by next week

Should have asked for a manager on the Thor issue. And as far as 3 cases of these figs I'm calling BS on that one unless the manager specifically transferred them from other stores. There are a bunch of avengers boxes on the palettes right now but they are the multi-packs and what not. Not just the 6 inch figs

call it what you will but the 3 cases were the 6 inch figs. i know this for a fact because i opened all 3 cases.

Like I said if they did the manager would have had to special request them. Why did you pick them all up? They literally would have sold the same night you bought them. BBTS just canceled their orders as well.

Yeah my walmart got them in but they wouldnt sell me thor cause they was not in the system. I asked them why are they out then she just said she didnt know

That is strange they have been in the system for months. The mod reset is 5/28. In the future, If you find someone with telzon tell them to scan it if it comes up nof, they should be able to add it to the system manually. You do not need to be a manager to do it. At register it would not scan? is that what happen?

Yeah my walmart got them in but they wouldnt sell me thor cause they was not in the system. I asked them why are they out then she just said she didnt know

That is strange they have been in the system for months. The mod reset is 5/28. In the future, If you find someone with telzon tell them to scan it if it comes up nof, they should be able to add it to the system manually. You do not need to be a manager to do it. At register it would not scan? is that what happen?

The girl couldn't scan it so she called this other woman to come over thats dose the running up front she called back to the toy dept. Then she hung up and said that she could not sell me the figure cause its not in the system. I told her they should be in there but she wouldnt buge

The girl couldn't scan it so she called this other woman to come over thats dose the running up front she called back to the toy dept. Then she hung up and said that she could not sell me the figure cause its not in the system. I told her they should be in there but she wouldnt buge

I had the same problem only the manager wouldn't even bother to check. She just kept saying everything is out and if you dont see it we dont have it. She was a real ass about it.

I had the same problem only the manager wouldn't even bother to check. She just kept saying everything is out and if you dont see it we dont have it. She was a real ass about it.

Alot of them are. My friend use to work at a walmart. He said there is stock in the back for stuff its just that alot of them say that cause they are lazy and dont wanna look.

it could be true a walmart i went to said they orderd more in and should be in by next week

Like I said if they did the manager would have had to special request them. Why did you pick them all up? They literally would have sold the same night you bought them. BBTS just canceled their orders as well.

i did go back that morning when my friend told me they put them all out. i could not buy them that night when i opened them because the night manager walked by and said i had to wait to buy them until they are on the shelf. the employees at that store are like. he picked up his set and i took the rest. i kept a set for myself and sold the other set to another friend of mine. i still have an extra iron man and captain america left.

Yeah if I was granted the CEO position at Walmart the first thing I would change is their culture. They are so damn rude at least a good 7 out of 10 times. I guess they don't want to be more profitable. I know a couple action figure collectors won't make that big of difference but come on

It's why I shop at Target rather than Walmart. At Target you can check if an item is in stock or not, and if it is every time I've asked someone to help me they do. Since I'm already at Target, might as well buy my household items as well. I never go to Walmart now unless I absolutely have to (like looking for these exclusives).

Yeah if I was granted the CEO position at Walmart the first thing I would change is their culture. They are so damn rude at least a good 7 out of 10 times. I guess they don't want to be more profitable. I know a couple action figure collectors won't make that big of difference but come on

It's why I shop at Target rather than Walmart. At Target you can check if an item is in stock or not, and if it is every time I've asked someone to help me they do. Since I'm already at Target, might as well buy my household items as well. I never go to Walmart now unless I absolutely have to (like looking for these exclusives).

Lol that's why I work for target.

So, been to 15 walmarts and only one had Thor, IM, and cap, the others did not even have them in their systems, and I found out that hulk is one per case, WTF!!!!!!!!!, does anyone know,they just starting to be realesed or are we close to the end????, I really hate the hunt thats why I get most of stuff thu subscriptions or a good deals on ,amazon I wish I could just order thease at a normal price and have to deal with stupid employees gas prices and loss of time just to find nothing in the end

@ Frank Castle: Thanks for the pic. he Avengers Hulk looks good, and I figured it would be smaller than the 2pack version.

I was wondering if you could pop off the head if it is a ball?

I never built the Red Hulk, but have the head. I might buy 2 or 3 Hulk (if i could find him) and make Wonder how looks next to the ML Modern Thor or Thunderball.

by the way, is the price still $15.44?

I lucked up on some today but all they had was a Cap and Iron Man. i went ahead and got Cap and left Iron Man. I had been saving a Hope Summers and a Piledriver to exchange in case i came across a BT Spidey or Masked Daken. I knew I probably wouldnt have had the funds right then if I saw them. Well I exchanged Hope for Cap and paid the 50 cent difference. There's still a Piledriver in my car waiting for either Hulk, Hawkeye or the two MIAs from wave 2.