Avengers Movie Vision, Wasp, Spectacular Spiderman

Jin Saotome

In the shadows of Tony Stark's design shop the Vision Mark I's processors whir to life. Wait, he wasn't in the Avengers movie...but he should have been! Here's an Avengers Movie style 6" Marvel Legends Vision. The back story I came up with has Ultron creating Vision from parts in Stark's shop, thus the Iron Man-esq looking face. He was made using a Mark V upper body, Black Hand DCU lower half, Movie Mr Fantastic arms, and Extremis Iron Man head. Various sculpted sections and fodder parts were added to made him look partially complete, Android parts still showing.

More pics here---> Vision

VisionMov_002.JPG

-------------------------------------------------------------------

She's one of the founding members of the Avengers but where was she in the movie? Not to worry, I've heard your requests and have you covered. Here's The Wasp done up Avengers movie style in the 6" Marvel Legends format. Her head is from a Sharon Carter ML with sculpted hair and headphones, Shocker Katchoo upper body, DCU female arms, and movie Invisible Girl lower legs. Her wings came from a He Man 200X Buzz-off and I made her a Wasp Sting to zap enemies with.

More pics here---> Wasp

WaspMov_004.JPG

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the Spectacular Spiderman done 6" Marvel Legends style in his classic red and blue costume. After so many people requested him since seeing the black and red version they wanted this one. His upper torso from a shoot-n-trap Spiderman, arms and legs from a Spider Sense Spiderman, and modded shoulders/hips so he can get super articulated. I added web-blasts, magnets to his feet, and barrel to throw, and a wire web-line!

More pics here---> Spiderman

SpiderBlue_001.JPG