Marvel Select Rhino

tyhifive

Yeah the knees are my only gripe. But his scale will be just as I envision him. Plus I rarely open them so articulation isnt as big a deal to me. We won't get anything like this from Hasbro and the Excellent fearsome foes Rhino goes for upwards of $30 and is smaller. This will be as huge as Abomination & Juggernaut.

finally finally. wow what a nice surprise when i woke up this morning and i saw that awesome masterpiece. its about time spidey villains get some love. specialy the big ones. now bring me stegron and i was thinking hydroman would make an awesome huge villain with nice water effects. i am so happy to get this figure. even though i have a nice rhino but this one tops him without a doubt. sure knees suck a little but what the heck. cant freaking wait. its been 3 years i havent got anything descent for my spidey collection. thats a long time. thanks to hasbro and green goblins and venoms. marvel select really delivers.

yeah rhino toybiz is nice but is dated and a Larger scale is cool to have. Sorry but some times you just have to let go of the past and get with the times. It has a better sculpt, better paint, Larger size and I am pretty sure weighs like a brick.

lol.. let go of the past and get with the times? You sound like you are saying that I or some other folks might prefer the Toybiz version just because it is the Toybiz version. Which isn't the case, at least not for me. I give it up to new figures all the time, it's just that usually they aren't as good as the old stuff.

I disagree wholeheartedly about your opinion that it has a better sculpt and paint. I'll give you the head, it is awesome. But I think the new MS Rhino's body stinks all around. And I don't get how it could be "dated" since it has more articulation and better construction..

Going to have to agree with Clam.

The Toybiz one still looks fantastic. I wish it was bigger however but if it was as big as the Select Version it would be just perfect.

That being said I do prefer the sculpt of the Select when it comes to the face but the body of the Toybiz is just great.

I have no choice but to get the Select Version because I've never opened my Toybiz Rhino and the only one I do have opened is the Ultimate Version (which isn't bad) but I must have this Select for because the size will most likely be great.

I think you are wholehartedly underestemating this sculpt. Just look at the shoulder, chest, and upper front thighs. The out line of the armor plaiting is amazing, and the lines on the TB rhino are cool to show the thick hide but this new Selects one hit the mark on looking like an actual Rhino's hide. I like the way it looks so real I can imagian this figure standing in a 4-point stance on all fours looking like a rhino! I never said the Toybiz Rhino was a bad figure just inferior to the selects. Also I dont know who had the bright idea of taking bad pics of him with his upper body twisted in that position. The Toybiz has that old school jack Kerby feel to it. This new one just has Badazz written all over it. I am pretty sure we will see a flood of TB Rhinos on Ebay the same way we saw Juggs, and colosses.

Riddick- Going to have to agree with Clam.

Clam- I disagree wholeheartedly about your opinion that it has a better sculpt

MikeC123- It has a better sculpt, better paint, Larger size and I am pretty sure weighs like a brick.

Riddick- I wish it was bigger however but if it was as big as the Select Version it would be just perfect.

That being said I do prefer the sculpt of the Select when it comes to the face but the body of the Toybiz is just great.

????........Anyways.

Riddick- Going to have to agree with Clam.

Clam- I disagree wholeheartedly about your opinion that it has a better sculpt

MikeC123- It has a better sculpt, better paint, Larger size and I am pretty sure weighs like a brick.

Riddick- I wish it was bigger however but if it was as big as the Select Version it would be just perfect.

????........Anyways.

and what is your point?

Oh he'll be as big as Marvel Select Abomination, Hulk, Thing & Juggernaut...I guarantee it. Can't wait.

And for all the back & forth about which is better...I LOVE the Marvel Legends Rhino...I think it's my favorite one. Wish I never got rid of it. But I'd rather pay $22 for this giant Rhino than time, energy & $40 hunting down the Marvel Legends Rhino.

I will be buying two, no matter what. I love it!! Will hold off on deciding which is the better of the two until I have one in my mitts. Just happy they finally made one of him & hoping he's a hefty fella...