ML Wave 3 in September???

JerseyManiac

So....the first 2 waves sold ridiculoulsy well.....after the line was dead for years.....and to capitalize on this success, the release waves 2 and 3 7 $*%&*** months apart?

Hasbro has pissed me off in the past, but this might top the taco. No MU and ML for MONTHS!!! And no good reason to do so. What a complete joke of a company they are right now.

And I want that Deadpool.

Focusing on Avengers toys, buddy.

They need to clear out the upcoming Avengers ML scaled figures by then.

Same thing is happening to the next wave of 3.75 figures.

Like I said, no GOOD reason. The Avengers stuff is pure crap.....all of it. And most of it is not even new!!!!

And they couldn't just put BOTH out? Its nonsense.

Focusing on Avengers toys, buddy.

They need to clear out the upcoming Avengers ML scaled figures by then.

Same thing is happening to the next wave of 3.75 figures.

Like I said, no GOOD reason. The Avengers stuff is pure crap.....all of it. And most of it is not even new!!!!

And they couldn't just put BOTH out? Its nonsense.

Just got most of the 6 inch avengers figs today and i can assure you theyre not crap. Personally, i like the spacing. I could barely afford buying the first 2 waves so close together. This gives me time and a goal to save up.

As for that deadpool, i saw it coming. Probably just a repaint of the 2 pack one, but I'll take it.

I'm happy with the Deadpool I know there has been many in the past but I don't have any. Plus I can save some money seeing how I'll never find both Punisher and Blade seeing how they look to be like the Piledriver and Thunderball. Lots of Guys and Gals with guns in this wave.

oh so we were right about the Blade and Punisher variants.

Im actually glad we got Deadpool it mean the likelihood of getting the rest is more and more. If they release Archangel in the next wave and Wolverine in this wave it would be fantastic.

it also makes the theory that this wave being anti-heroes more credible.

If they make this space to let the Avengers Legend in, at least they could make more than one wave... 6 inchers also want a Chitauri or Black Widow...

Im actually glad we got Deadpool it mean the likelihood of getting the rest is more and more. If they release Archangel in the next wave and Wolverine in this wave it would be fantastic.

There's gonna be a Deadpool? Any image? or it's the same from 2-packs?

If they make this space to let the Avengers Legend in, at least they could make more than one wave... 6 inchers also want a Chitauri or Black Widow...

There's gonna be a Deadpool? Any image? or it's the same from 2-packs?

check the homepage.

Like most people on here my pockets arent that deep either and the spacing is perfect for us. It's bad enough having to find the Avengers and still looking for BT Spidey and the m.i.a masked Daken. So I'm not complaining at all. As far as Deapool he's in his X force colors which is something alot of people have wanted and customizing. Getting this one will make me reconsider kicking out $80+ on ebay for the full regular version 2 pack that a lot of us missed. I have the old TB version and the variant Xmen uniform. This one will fit nicely with those and Fantomex. I'll just get the Xforce Warpath loose.

Depending on what the rest of the Wave is, I could do without. I don't really want another Deadpool, and I love Blade from V and Punisher from IV so....it looks like Dani Moonstar, Mystique and USAgent for me. I hope they have a new female sculpt though. They also need to do a Sunspot and Magik

I would like to see the rest of the new mutants too. Even Karma. Just not with the the jacked up robotic leg. You'd think with all the tech wizards and scientists the X men have she'd have a more natural looking cybernetic one. lol.

How can you guys #$#@# about anything this year ML related?? We went for how long of a lay off and now we get plastic gold!! X-Force Deadpool!?!?! What could be better? Backed up with a bad-ass modern Blade. I can almost bet tons of money that Arch-Angel will be X-force too. Remember they only revealed the sculpt. Smart thinking Hasbro. They didn't want to give away the X-Force theme. I am excited for this whole freaking wave. And considering I have dropped $300 plus on strictly new figures since this year started I am welcoming the layoff. I will bet too that Wave 4 will hit in time for Christmas. Thank you Hasbro!!

Well folks, enjoy your ML while they're still around.

I had faith in Hasbro for a bit.....and now its gone. The complete lack of decent product so far this year was bad enough. And now, they announce the begining of the end yet again......revisions cases. The best way to ensure the shelves will be nice and full come September when the NEW product people actually *()*ing WANT is suppose to come out. They are complete and total *$)%#@*# IDIOTS right now.

Well folks, enjoy your ML while they're still around.

I had faith in Hasbro for a bit.....and now its gone. The complete lack of decent product so far this year was bad enough. And now, they announce the begining of the end yet again......revisions cases. The best way to ensure the shelves will be nice and full come September when the NEW product people actually *()*ing WANT is suppose to come out. They are complete and total *$)%#@*# IDIOTS right now.

The revision cases are to help with the poor distribution of the first two waves. I know tons of people that missed the first wave simply because people like me bought the whole case minus the doubles before they hit the sales floor. Wave 2 we have still yet to see a steady supply of 2 really sought after figures (if I have to name them you don't deserve to be on this site). That being said the revision cases are perfect, as long as they don't over supply them and they start to pegwarm.