Does anyone else..

Marconius17

I finally snagged the studio series avengers last night here in south texas and I got that awesome rush from finding good toys out in the wild (walmart). I was curious if anyone else get's that little evil collector voice in their head that's just screaming," THEY'RE MINE!" HAHA. It just feels so good to be back on the hunt and to actually find what you're looking for. Peace fellow hunters!

Yeah I know exactly what you're talking about. I hadn't had that feeling since the dark knight movie masters joker hunt. When I was standing in line with my avengers figs I kept looking around as if some one was gonna come up and say " sorry sir these are not for sale yet"

Lol I had the same feeling. I tried running mine through a scanner before I went to checkout and it came up with "item not found." I went up front thinking the worse that they were going to tell me, "I am sorry sir. These are not in the system so we can not let you have them." There was not even a peg for them to price check. Luckily Cap rung up and I came back for the rest.

I had the same feeling. When i first saw the new figures i bundled up as many as i could an started to run through wal-mart looking for my wife. I was on cloud 9.

Dude this had me laughing like crazy. I usually don't roll with a shopping cart so when I see new assortments like this I just grab everything like a madman and zoom to the register.

I had the same feeling. When i first saw the new figures i bundled up as many as i could an started to run through wal-mart looking for my wife. I was on cloud 9.

Dude this had me laughing like crazy. I usually don't roll with a shopping cart so when I see new assortments like this I just grab everything like a madman and zoom to the register.

that happens to me. Occasionally I'll be smart enough to grab a small hand basket when I'm walking in but the times I expect to be let down I don't grab one, then that's when I find a crap load of stuff I'm searching for and end up with a pile of toys stacked up, searching for a cart :)

My friends and I used to call it a toygasm years ago.

Especially when there were big release dates for Star Wars movies.

You know, 21 basic figures-3 deluxe figure-3 figure w/ vehicles packs-4 mid size vehicles-1 big one- and 3-4 12 dolls"

Every store would have stuff out at midnight. For Episode 1 and 2 Walmart had a full aisle, both sides, just for Star Wars alone.

Toys R Us would close at 9pm then re-open again at midnight, we were 5th in line out of 200 people at the Toys R Us in Livonia MI, for Episode 1.

There was seriously a stampede of people running in the doors, employees were just throwing sealed cases off of skids to customers.

It was ridiculous,

I wish they would do stuff like that now for Marvel Movies.

Yes I agree the boxes do have release dates on them but there is no hype about it anymore.

With the success of Avengers, there is no reason why we can't expect something like that again.

Maybe for Avengers 2 they will have do something along these lines.

I really miss those days of collecting.

No its true BRO it wouldnt be a fare Trade, This hulk figure is super Hot right now and the one You are offering for an even trade is 2-3 months old and very attainable for a collector who hits up stores every day. plus you joined this forum over 16 months ago and have only posted 12 times and mainly to ask for this figure. Come on GUY no one is taking you seriously. when you come here with your unfair offers and Lurking ways.

No its true BRO it wouldnt be a fare Trade, This hulk figure is super Hot right now and the one You are offering for an even trade is 2-3 months old and very attainable for a collector who hits up stores every day. plus you joined this forum over 16 months ago and have only posted 12 times and mainly to ask for this figure. Come on GUY no one is taking you seriously. when you come here with your unfair offers and Lurking ways.

I'm not a lurker at all, and in know way trying to rip people off BRO. I figured I would offer up some stuff I have for trade and some people didn't have these figures. All I'm saying is someone might be willing to trade. I already have the dang figure I just want one more for display and to have one MOC. Didn't mean to offend anyone. My point is why trade 2 figures that adds up to $40 dollars for one that's $16 all I'm saying it's scalping to me. I mean I read all these threads of people supposedly trying to make fair trades and hate scalpers. Someone might have 3-4 of these hulks and is not rare to them it goes both ways. They might be willing to give one up for something they dont have. Looks like I'll ask for trades when I got 3000 post. No need to get all butt hurt man.

Not Butt hurt at all, just pointing out the obvious on how you are coming off.

Na man not trying to be sneaky at all dude. Like I said just trying to offer up what others may want. I totally get it. Who would want to make a transaction with someone who has a few post that you really don't know. I'll talk trades later.

• 2 weeks later...