Figures I am having a hard time finding...

eleavitt

ML Extremis Iron Man (red version)

ML Big Time Spider Man

ML Masked Daken

ML Movie Hulk

ML Movie Hawkeye

MU Mary Jane Watson

MU Cable with Hope

I have never seen these figures in any store. I frequent many stores in the St. Louis area weekly. I have been to 11 different Walmarts within 50 miles of me in the last four days. I have wasted so much gas. I am tired of it.

Plus, Hasbro, Walmart, Target, and TRU have not been good about getting any toy line I collect on the shelves since last year. That includes MU, ML, SW, and GIJoe. It is damn frustrating.

It is like when I collected PM Star Trek. I quit because it became impossible to collect with too many exclusives and hard to find figures.

Not to bask in anyone's misery but it seems like Piledriver and Madam Masque are the only ones left warming the pegs, along with Bucky Cap - which is sad for such a great figure. And then there's the occasional Drax and rarely a Fantomex.

Sad thing is that we only receive one shipment of stuff and no chance of a restock so we won't see Masque or Thunderball at all. The Terrax wave is completely gone and we've yet to receive the Avengers movie figures.

Not to bask in anyone's misery but it seems like Piledriver and Madam Masque are the only ones left warming the pegs, along with Bucky Cap - which is sad for such a great figure. And then there's the occasional Drax and rarely a Fantomex.

Sad thing is that we only receive one shipment of stuff and no chance of a restock so we won't see Masque or Thunderball at all. The Terrax wave is completely gone and we've yet to receive the Avengers movie figures.

I have a Masque for you if you need it?

My list

ML Big Time Spider Man

ML Masked Daken

and I guess the 6" Avengers but they just came out and I haven't really been looking that hard.

Literally my exact problem lol. The only other one I cant find is Ghost Rider (both colors) Thats the only figure I need to complete my ML collection. Not counting variants but at least one of every figure. Thank goodness I have the variants that are different figures and not just different colors.

The Wreckers and the Madames seem to be regional releases. The west predominantly received Piledriver and Madame Hydra while the eastern part of the country received Thunderball and Madame Masque. I've never seen Piledriver or Madame Hydra in a store here in Nashville, TN. I was able to trade a Thunderball and Masque for Piledriver and Viper with someone in Las Vegas area I believe. I've seen lots of Thunderball and Madame Masques...especially in Disney Stores.

I wonder if the revision cases will fix that...

The Wreckers and the Madames seem to be regional releases. The west predominantly received Piledriver and Madame Hydra while the eastern part of the country received Thunderball and Madame Masque. I've never seen Piledriver or Madame Hydra in a store here in Nashville, TN. I was able to trade a Thunderball and Masque for Piledriver and Viper with someone in Las Vegas area I believe. I've seen lots of Thunderball and Madame Masques...especially in Disney Stores.

I wonder if the revision cases will fix that...

Yeah I seen a few here in murfreesboro tn. when they first came out but our store just have maskless daken, bucky cap, and drax.

So frustrating! So I called one our local Walmarts and they said that they have the figures but I have to wait until the 28th. I asked her if she can guarantee me that if I walk in 1st thing in the morning come Monday I'll have a chance at them. She said yes she'll make sure...so will see what happens better guarantee I'll be there in line at the door at 6:45am lol. Finally a solid lead

The avengers figures all!

So frustrating! So I called one our local Walmarts and they said that they have the figures but I have to wait until the 28th. I asked her if she can guarantee me that if I walk in 1st thing in the morning come Monday I'll have a chance at them. She said yes she'll make sure...so will see what happens better guarantee I'll be there in line at the door at 6:45am lol. Finally a solid lead

That's good to hear. I may try the same thing here.

That's good to hear. I may try the same thing here.

Yeah it seems pretty promising. I have my fingers crossed

I hope this is right because I'm planning a toy run after I'm done work on Monday morning at 6am.

I think the main release date for the Batman Movie Masters is the same day.

Either way I'm not coming home until I have a full set of Avengers figures.

I'm freakin' sick of this waiting crap.

I ran the upc's at a Walmart here in Canada and they aren't even in the system, but Hasbro has been using different upc's for trilingual packagong lately. So you never know.

Who the hell am I kidding, Canada is not going to get these things.

I've heard somewhere else that the Avengers are street dated for the 28th can anyone else confirm this?

I am so sick of waiting for stuff because I already know about it.

I hope this is right because I'm planning a toy run after I'm done work on Monday morning at 6am.

I think the main release date for the Batman Movie Masters is the same day.

Either way I'm not coming home until I have a full set of Avengers figures.

I'm freakin' sick of this waiting crap.

I ran the upc's at a Walmart here in Canada and they aren't even in the system, but Hasbro has been using different upc's for trilingual packagong lately. So you never know.

Who the hell am I kidding, Canada is not going to get these things.

I've heard somewhere else that the Avengers are street dated for the 28th can anyone else confirm this?

I am so sick of waiting for stuff because I already know about it.

Yeah the 28th is the street date. I work for target and you can get a $500 fine in the us if the product is street dated.

these hit my walmart floor on the 23rd and all the new amazing spider man stuff( Besides 6") also Bat man movie masters and other 2 Batman Lines. By the way movie masters were so so crappy to me for $17 Bucks! other batmans better for $9.00 good selection Killer Croc, Robin, Batman.

Some stores do that's the chance their willing to take. I wish our stores down here set them early. Yeah the batman figures are pretty wack for the price