amazing spiderman 6"

spiderdan

I think the problem here, is that the Marvel Legends team isn't working on these, rather the Spider-Man team is. I mean, we should expect anything different, but so far the style and all the tools are that of the Spider-Man line. I don't know anything for sure, but at least whoever worked on the Avengers 6" line knew how to make figures. These 6" Spider-Man figures leave a lot to be desired.

I don't think they are Walmart exclusives, an online toy store in Canada has a couple of them listed (legends toys I think it's called).

I was at Walmart tonight in fact asking about the second wave of the 3 3/4" Spider-Man figures and the guy said they didn't have the 6" figures. I didn't even ask about them. So who knows.

I don't think they are Walmart exclusives, an online toy store in Canada has a couple of them listed (legends toys I think it's called).

I was at Walmart tonight in fact asking about the second wave of the 3 3/4" Spider-Man figures and the guy said they didn't have the 6" figures. I didn't even ask about them. So who knows.

These are not 6", they are 3 3/4, I have seen them at legends the other day.

Legends had them listed in the 3 3/4", but if you look at the pictures and descriptions its the 6" figures. They had pictures before anyone else did so I bet they got the pictures from Hasbro and just mislabled them in their system. They are up for preorder, so I doubt they would have them in their physical shop.

Eh i'll get them if i see them. I'm not going through this crap again searching every single walmart like i did the avengers.

EXACTLY! I still havent found Hulk, but I'm done hunting exclusives. None of these wow me enough to go out of my way to find them. I usually end up at Wal-Mart about once a week, but I'm done with the daily trips.

Eh i'll get them if i see them. I'm not going through this crap again searching every single walmart like i did the avengers.

EXACTLY! I still havent found Hulk, but I'm done hunting exclusives. None of these wow me enough to go out of my way to find them. I usually end up at Wal-Mart about once a week, but I'm done with the daily trips.

Yeah your right they are not that exciting. I'm usually in walmart once a week too. Were supposed to be getting some avengers figures in this week if I see a hulk I will pick it up for you.

These

Legends had them listed in the 3 3/4", but if you look at the pictures and descriptions its the 6" figures. They had pictures before anyone else did so I bet they got the pictures from Hasbro and just mislabled them in their system. They are up for preorder, so I doubt they would have them in their physical shop.

These are 3 3/4 I had them in my hands at legends, don't get your hopes up because your gonna be disapointed.

what a set of crappy figures. movie spidey is the only one i get. lizard looks stupid with this long neck. they did the same thing in 3 3/4 line. at least the size seems allright. totally missed that in the 3 3/4 line. i guess that marvel select will get my money. the only figures that seem to be fantastic compared to anything else i have seen so far.