Marvel Legends Wave 3 Punisher first image!

ADour

Hey! Marvel.com posted the first images of Marvel Legends' Punisher figure, as well as one of Blade

4fc77a97ab6e3.jpg

To compare with the WIP shown at SDCC:

punisher10.jpg

It looks damn awesome, the texture of the shirt is great and the face looks pretty well, although I prefered the original one, and they could have used his actual look, instead of the Jim Lee inspired, with the beard and the painted skull, but still looks great!

As a plus, Blade:

4fc77a648003d.jpg

Did we need another Punisher already? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Punisher and I have all the previous figures, even doubles but I'd rather another character took this slate.

It looks decent, the head does look too small and the neck is kinda of long but it's nice.

I really wish Blade wasn't using the Winter Soldier body.

I really hate that they're re-released those trench coats yet again. I wish they'd retire those damn jackets and give us some new ones.

They look good! But I have 2 Pumishers already. FO and Nemesis series. I also plan on getting the Tom Jane but that's it. I like him but he's already well represented. Blade I will get but he's gonna lose that vest when I get him since it is removable. Still like you guys i wish they would stop this trench coat base and the female shield agent. It's starting to get like DCUC. They have other female sculpts and I wouldnt mind a cloth trench coat sometimes.

Yeah these are bitter sweet because they are so close to being done right and then the had to use the stupid Fury trench coat. Still will get them for obvious reasons but I agree with Sprang. The series 4 to me is definitive and put's a smile on my face everytime I pick him up. This one looks too similar to that. I was really hoping for a MAX style more realistic Punisher.

I usually hate cloth coats and prefer plastic but that being said...

The Punisher Cloth coats are awesome. They look better then that terrible Fury Cloak and at least you can take the coat off and have regular arms. You take Plastic coats off the figures still have the coat arms. Plus with the cloth coats Punisher used to come with you can bend and pose him unlike Nick Fury's jacket who can't pose to save his life. I'll get the new Punisher but switch out his plastic coat with a cloth one.

I put a cloth coat on Fury so I could pose him with my Avengers team to hide the fact he's 7 feet tall practically.

100_1057.jpg

100_1058.jpg

101_0975.jpg

well just like others, one will be hard to get. i just hope its punisher because i need that blade. running changes is such a lame idea. should put them all in the case at least once. instead of 2 caps or iron mans. or make bigger case assortments. i bet i will never get piledriver or madame hydra or big time spiderman for a descent price.