Just started collecting. Advice?

Yeah the MS Thanos is wicked. Welcome to the wonderful world of collecting calisupra! I think it's important to not give in to the "gotta have 'em all now" mentality that can happen. be patient keep an eye on local retailers and comic shops and set a price you're willing to pay for each of those figures you want, and stick to it (keeping in mind that rarity of some of them will make them more expensive). If you're patient and pay attention you'll have a lot of fun!

Thanks! I have to really keep that in mind about not getting them all now, because I tend to really get too excited and start making rash ebay purchases..

As an update to my collection:

I have just purchased the entire Sentinel Series of ML (I have to have that BAF). I also picked up the new MS Lizard and MS Avengers Hulk. I was lucky enough to score a case of the ML Avengers series Walmart exclusives but have not opened those.

Yeah that Sentinel series was very cool, good start!

Believe me I feel your pain on those ebay purchases, I don't regret adding any characters to my collection, but man seeing later prices that are nearly 40 bucks cheaper than I paid is rage inducing.

Can anyone tell me out of the Return of ML, what the best figures are? I have the ML Thor from Terrax but that is it. I would like to know what I should keep an eye out for on store shelves.

My favorites have been Captain Rogers, Constrictor, Hope, the Wrecking Crew, and Spider-man. But really, they're all pretty solid and there's no stinkers in my opinion.