Extra Hulk and Hawkeye

Marconius17

I hope you sold them to somebody other than the guy with one post. ... maybe somebody that is actually a member here. That would be more of a "help here on the forums"

know what I mean?

I know what you mean bud. I really don't care about that though. I remember when I barely started here on the forums and was really lucky to meet cool people who didn't mind helping me out despite my low posts. Just paying it forward.

I hope you sold them to somebody other than the guy with one post. ... maybe somebody that is actually a member here. That would be more of a "help here on the forums"

know what I mean?

I know what you mean bud. I really don't care about that though. I remember when I barely started here on the forums and was really lucky to meet cool people who didn't mind helping me out despite my low posts. Just paying it forward.

Yeah but some one who doesn't even take the time to set up a profile is more than likely a troll and I wouldn't doubt a Scalper or even worse and old member who has screwed people over???

Its what ever its your money, time, and Effort. I doubt this dude would help you in the future.

Yeah I agree with Clam here man. It's one thing to introduce yourself and only have a few posts but are contributing to the site. But it's a complete different story when someone's first post is "sent you a PM". Also next time don't start a fresh thread in this section for sales. You can mention it in the Hauls thread but to make a sales thread they need to be put in the Daily Bugle.

know what I mean?

the exact thing you are saying is why you should not have hooked up a non-member. When you started on these forums you were lucky enough to meet cool people right? so when you hook up some scavengers that is not a participant on these forums, that isn't paying forward what you got from our community.

that is actually kind of a slap in the face to our forums and the people you want to welcome you with open arms

Just to clear the air..I stumbled across this site around 2 years ago when I first started collecting figures..I was amazed by some of the collections but at the time that was it...In the last couple of months I've found myself on here to find out updates on new figures I'm interested in.. more recently these walmart exclusive figures.. I've checked all stores within 50 miles of where I live with no luck.. I just happened to to check on here last night to see if there were any news on stores getting shipments and got lucky.. Sorry for not being as active as I could be but the OP has given me a chance.. I hope to be more active in the future and help fellow members if I can..