SDCC 2012 ML exclusives

Xenesthis

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The last two posts. What reason could you possibly have for buying more than 2 at most? I understand wanting one to open and one to keep in the box, but three or more? Unless youre getting them for friends or fellow collectors, whats the point? Some of us aren't going to be able to get these through HTS, and I'll bet we'll see these going for $150+ on eBay.

I'm going to purchase multiples to lessen the cost of my trip. It's not like the 4-day with Preview Night pass, lodging, food, airfare is free. I always look to recoup whatever costs I can when I go to SDCC. People might not like this but there's hundreds of people that go to SDCC annually that do this. It's just the reality of things and if people don't like this idea then don't live in a Capitalistic society then. HTS puts aside a limited amount for sale the day after SDCC ends. They don't have to do this since it's an exclusive but they do.

I never knew people did this, but i guess it makes sense. More power to you I suppose. Hope you make tons of $$ and get your whole trip paid for.

I've been doing this since SDCC exploded in 2007. Why pay more than you have to for your trip right.

Or why go on a trip you cant afford?

Re: The last two posts. What reason could you possibly have for buying more than 2 at most? I understand wanting one to open and one to keep in the box, but three or more? Unless youre getting them for friends or fellow collectors, whats the point? Some of us aren't going to be able to get these through HTS, and I'll bet we'll see these going for $150+ on eBay.

I'm going to purchase multiples to lessen the cost of my trip. It's not like the 4-day with Preview Night pass, lodging, food, airfare is free. I always look to recoup whatever costs I can when I go to SDCC. People might not like this but there's hundreds of people that go to SDCC annually that do this. It's just the reality of things and if people don't like this idea then don't live in a Capitalistic society then. HTS puts aside a limited amount for sale the day after SDCC ends. They don't have to do this since it's an exclusive but they do.

I never knew people did this, but i guess it makes sense. More power to you I suppose. Hope you make tons of $$ and get your whole trip paid for.

I've been doing this since SDCC exploded in 2007. Why pay more than you have to for your trip right.

Or why go on a trip you cant afford?

I can afford the trip. Everything from plane ticket, passes, lodging, etc has been paid for. I'm just simply recouping my expenses.

My wife and I played on making plans for this year to make my first trip to sdcc but we had alittle suprise when she got pregnant with our second child. Dont get me wrong Im not by any means saying thats a bad thing but damn this is one exclusive I would definetly pick up. If anyones picking up numerous ones id greatly appreciate a pm Ill pay alittle more than face value but within reason obviously.

Since I can't be 100% sure about getting it from HTS, I'm going to go ahead and throw this out there like everyone else. If anyone is going to ComicCon and would be willing to get me one, please send me a PM.

I'll send you the money via PayPal before the Con so you'll be covered, and if/when you get it, I'll send the shipping cost.

Again, serious offer here. Please contact me if you can help.