SDCC 2012 ML exclusives

Xenesthis

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this is released in the same colors, perhaps different packaging, at a later date in regular retail. This is too cool for everyone to not be able to get.

i can see archangel being release as a variant to the regular color Archangel and Wolverine being released in that costume eventually (they're low of Wolvie costumes at this stage) but I think Psylocke may just an exclusive.

Re: The last two posts. What reason could you possibly have for buying more than 2 at most? I understand wanting one to open and one to keep in the box, but three or more? Unless youre getting them for friends or fellow collectors, whats the point? Some of us aren't going to be able to get these through HTS, and I'll bet we'll see these going for $150+ on eBay.

One first off for display, the others for storage. What's the big deal with that? I usually take one set out of package and I'll keep the other two MOC!!!

Gotta get at least two to start box looks cool new wolvie sculpt..AA looks like it could hasbros best work imo to date such a epic yr for ml

We should be patting DVonner on his back and have amillion new questions for dude but NO instead questions about hasbros management and new direction........watch just watch DVonner would have been the man at this years con

Rant over cant wait to see what else MU ML looks like in the near future

in all fairness, 3 sets can be justified depending on how you display. two major xforce squads are Wolverine, Warpath, x-23, Archangel & Wolfsbane (granted we don't have her). so that is one look. the other, obviously is Wolverine, Fantomex, Deadpool, Archangel & Psylocke. that's two sets there and the 3rd is if you are a MOC collector as well or customizer.....

Don't forget about Deathlok and AOA Nightcrawler! It would be so awesome to get those two in an Uncanny X-Force look.

in all fairness, 3 sets can be justified depending on how you display. two major xforce squads are Wolverine, Warpath, x-23, Archangel & Wolfsbane (granted we don't have her). so that is one look. the other, obviously is Wolverine, Fantomex, Deadpool, Archangel & Psylocke. that's two sets there and the 3rd is if you are a MOC collector as well or customizer.....

Why not just display the whole team together, every body who has ever been in Black and silver, white or grey. Thats how I am going to display them all teams with those colors will be combined, and don't forget deadpool coming very soon in wave 3

Exactly how I'm gonna do it I already display Avengers from different eras why not display all members of the Black and Silver X-force team?

In my opinion there is absolutely nothing wrong with getting a few extras. I look at them as investments. Taking money from the bank & putting it into a toy. It will only appreciate. I wouldn't be able to afford buying new figures most times if I didn't have some extras from years past to sell or trade. I don't know why others collect but I collect to decorate an open room and to invest in future real life needs (like this year when I unexpectedly owed a few hundred dollars in taxes. I paid the government in toys) or new figures. It's a lot more fun than stocks. I know this is a community and everyone is looking for help from other collectors but sometimes you have to be smart & help yourself too.

All that being said...and I thought that I already mentioned this...but this set, now more than ever, makes me wish Fantomex was grey and not white. His non X-Force look is white...he wears grey in Uncanny X-Force. He isn't going to match Wolverine, Psylocke, Archangel or Deadpool. I never trust myself to paint or do any sort of customizing to any figure so that's not an option for me. The best I can do is swap heads on Minimate SHIELD agents.

In my opinion there is absolutely nothing wrong with getting a few extras. I look at them as investments. Taking money from the bank & putting it into a toy. It will only appreciate. I wouldn't be able to afford buying new figures most times if I didn't have some extras from years past to sell or trade. I don't know why others collect but I collect to decorate an open room and to invest in future real life needs (like this year when I unexpectedly owed a few hundred dollars in taxes. I paid the government in toys) or new figures. It's a lot more fun than stocks. I know this is a community and everyone is looking for help from other collectors but sometimes you have to be smart & help yourself too.

All that being said...and I thought that I already mentioned this...but this set, now more than ever, makes me wish Fantomex was grey and not white. His non X-Force look is white...he wears grey in Uncanny X-Force. He isn't going to match Wolverine, Psylocke, Archangel or Deadpool. I never trust myself to paint or do any sort of customizing to any figure so that's not an option for me. The best I can do is swap heads on Minimate SHIELD agents.

You might be wrong on that deadpool form the looks of that Crain Card art he might be white.

Well said and I agree with every single word that you said about getting extras.

I hope it's available for general public, my wife and I were gonna go to SDCC for vacation this year but going to Mexico instead (gotta keep the wife happy) and I want that archangel and Psylocke, Wolverine would just be gravy.

couldn't pay me to go to mexico with all the violence there lately but enjoy and be careful

Hopefully Deadpool is more of a light grey...I would be fine with that. I wish Fantomex was a light grey color. White just doesn't work.

In my opinion there is absolutely nothing wrong with getting a few extras. I look at them as investments. Taking money from the bank & putting it into a toy. It will only appreciate. I wouldn't be able to afford buying new figures most times if I didn't have some extras from years past to sell or trade. I don't know why others collect but I collect to decorate an open room and to invest in future real life needs (like this year when I unexpectedly owed a few hundred dollars in taxes. I paid the government in toys) or new figures. It's a lot more fun than stocks. I know this is a community and everyone is looking for help from other collectors but sometimes you have to be smart & help yourself too. The grey color on the Fantomex Minimate is beyond perfect.

You might be wrong on that deadpool form the looks of that Crain Card art he might be white.

Don't forget about Deathlok and AOA Nightcrawler! It would be so awesome to get those two in an Uncanny X-Force look.

And Domino