Sign in to follow this  
Xenesthis

SDCC 2012 ML exclusives

As I look at my Domino, she could definitely use a new head, and all black but I don't have that much a prob with her uniform.

I like the Bucky Cap as the new default for the regularly shaped heroes BUT does Archangel really need a trigger finger pose?

As I look at my Domino, she could definitely use a new head, and all black but I don't have that much a prob with her uniform.

I like the Bucky Cap as the new default for the regularly shaped heroes BUT does Archangel really need a trigger finger pose?

I know right sculpt on extra damn hand, shyt!

so will these be up for sale on HTS the first day of sdcc? I think these are a must buy for me and i want to have at least a chance at getting them. Unless someone wants to be a saint and grab one for cost plus shipping?

Thanks!

Well, I unexpectedly won a pre-sale of the ML exclusive for $85 shipped. I guess when you figure it's only about $15 more than cost plus ship so not a bad deal. Oh well, guess one less headache I have to worry about on HTS. Now the seller better come through, lol!!

That's a great price considering these will sell for $120 to 150 after the show. I doubt there will be that many leftover for HTS to sell online.

Is there anyone in this forum that will be going to sdcc and would be interested in picking up some for other users on here?

Im surprised no one mention that this Wolverine was one of the fan poll pick for the Twin Packs.

should have meant that what left of those that need to be done in future waves.

uhhm thats nothing at all like the proto shown a couple yeas ago. Every thing is from the ground up Hasbro. except mybe for the belt but then again the proto has a different round buckle verses the original TBML brown wolverine belt. Which looks like the one they will be using on this new one, other than that all new.

I personally want all three. I dont have that version of wolverine yet. To bad i live in NYS. To far for me to go.

Ebay it is. i suppose.

The more I think about these the worse I want them...that wolverine is amazing...and the archangel is hardcore nostalgia for me...the last one I had and loved as a kid was the one from the xmen line in the mid 90s...id be willing to do dirty things for this set...

Broke down and preordered one on ebay for 85... hopefully the dude doesn't screw me over

Yeah good luck dude. Remember you can't contest anything after 30 days have passed

Broke down and preordered one on ebay for 85... hopefully the dude doesn't screw me over

Yeah good luck dude. Remember you can't contest anything after 30 days have passed

I pre-ordered one exclusive last year well over 30 days in advance. Seller even screwed up on pricing and it costed him. Seller did come through, so there are still good people out there!

I usually wait until the monday after the con before I go to Ebay cuase they usually have it on hand then.

Yeah this Wolvie is nothing like the prototype. That prototype was nothing more than a repaint of the same buck they used for Rulk series (which was borrowed from Brown wolverine from Toybiz)

I take back what I said, From the belt to the neck minus the Arms is the TB Brown Wolverine. Every thing else looks new.

I double checked ebay's policy on presale items, its 45 days not 30 so i should be in the clear even if this guy muffs it up.