Sign in to follow this  
Xenesthis

SDCC 2012 ML exclusives

Well seeing as I missed the brief window of BBTS having them on order guess I'll try my luck with HTS... and then end up paying a ton more on eBay that fails... Fingers crossed for us all!

I found a set for pre-order for 104.99 dollars on Ebay. I thought I might take a chance and hope it pays off. Alot better then the 150.00 that people were charging for.

Anyone have an idea when they'll go on sale on hts, day of the con or after? I'm new to collecting and don't know how hasbro usually sells its sdcc exclusives. Thanks

<br />Anyone have an idea when they'll go on sale on hts, day of the con or after? I'm new to collecting and don't know how hasbro usually sells its sdcc exclusives. Thanks<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I would like to know this too.

According to the panel today these are all sold out. Well that saves us the trouble of trying to track one down on HTS next week.

if you guys don't know already the Wolverine and Archangel are going to be release as single in the Hit Monkey series.

Hoping HTS has some saved for online next week of the X-force 3 Pack. They are going for $100 on FleaBay now. MSRP $49.99

16614635[/url]']

I scored 4 of them myself and once I figure out what I want to trade for I will post it.

Awesome! I'll keep my eyes open for that post.

if you guys don't know already the Wolverine and Archangel are going to be release as single in the Hit Monkey series.

Yeah, but I want the full team not just Warren and Logan.

Well, after reading that they were sold out, I went ahead and just got one off ebay for $90 plus shipping. I guess I'll just keep in MIB until the singles come out, and if I can find those I'll get rid of it. Really wanting to have them loose when that xforce deadpool comes out though.

Since they are sold out at the CON does that mean they wont be up un HTS on tuesday? also if they still have some is the day they go on sale officially tuesday, ive heard alot of falsehoods regarding SDCC exclusives being available online.

I haven't heard one way or the other. For the past two years, the exclusives have gone up on HTS the Tuesday after, but I think we've usually had confirmation by now. Thats why I pulled the trigger on eBay bc I figured that since the panel came and went with no mention of HTS then they won't be up there.

Also, what's different about the paint jobs? Are the SDCC versions more shiny?

I specifically asked one of the Hasbro employees who was working the HTS booth and she specifically told me that they did save a very small limited amount to go on sale some time this week. She refused to say what day or time though. The quantities that they brought and sold at the con has nothing to do with what goes on sale some time this week so there is still a small chance that people can get the exclusives on line

I'm willing to trade one away. I want the 2 pack valkerie and Hulk. Warpath and deadpool. Any takers?

from what i can see in pics, sdcc wolvie is less shiny and sdcc warren is more shiny than the future single carded incarnations

wave 1 wolverine will match Warpath color wise, and wave 1 Warren's colors will be similar to the apocalypse colors he had.