ML Custom Painters and other questions

Hey there,

Built up a pretty solid loose ML collection over the last year. Have always had a problem with my mr. fantastic figures. Really like the ronan series one, but it doesn;t match the color scheme of the fantastic four set i have and im a stickler for those little details. If anyone knows of or can link me to someone who does quality custom paint jobs, i would gladly pay to have a ronan series MF painted to the black and blue color scheme i've collected. Have a few figures and BAF pieces if anyone is interested in trading, still putting together my definitive ML collection and still looking for some specific characters. Also, anyone have any opinions as to which Kang figure is the best, havent been able to get a definitive answer as to which is superior, the FF series one or the Ares series one. Hope this in the proper section for these questions etc. New to the site. attached pics of my FF for reference. If anyone is curios i can post pics of the whole collection, if for no other reason than this is the only place i can shw it off where it will be appreciated. My GF certainly doesn't seem to enjoy them.

post-53044-1339293683_thumb.jpg

I've wanted to do the same to my Ronan series one for a while now but never got around to it. It actually would be a really easy custom since there aren't any little details to worry about. I'd refer you to figurerealm.com as they have the biggest collection of customs I've seen online in their Custom Showcase section. The custom boards here are always a little slow.

If you wanted to do it yourself, I'd just tell you to first wash the figure with soap and water, then let it dry. Use acryllic model paint (games workshop or the like. Most hobby stores have them, and anywhere they sell those table-top roleplaying games where the gamers cutomize their own little pieces and armies.) Good luck!

Thanks, don't have the patience or a steady enough hand to do it myself. Will look on figurerealm to see if i can find someone. Its important to me that it look as good as possible, a quality paint job that can blend right in with the rest of the collection.

Any input on the Kang thing while we're at it? Thanks for the reply.

post-53044-1339299931_thumb.jpg

Thanks, don't have the patience or a steady enough hand to do it myself. Will look on figurerealm to see if i can find someone. Its important to me that it look as good as possible, a quality paint job that can blend right in with the rest of the collection.

Any input on the Kang thing while we're at it? Thanks for the reply.

I'm not a big fan of the character, so I don't have either. I would suppose the Hasbro version is probably a better sculpt, but the Toy Biz one might have better articulation. I just can't say for sure, though.