Sign in to follow this  
MikeC123

Moonstar Wave 3

not the best looking figure but I like it. Don't forget that this is a variant with Mystique (we think).

I zoomed in on the face and it's not really that bad although it could be better. I'm tired of that body though and wish she had her classic boots and feathers. I'll still get her though.

Ji

OK, I'm DEFINITELY sick of that body now. I guess they forgot about the Marvel Girl (x2) body. She looks bad to me, but I'll still get just because. AND where are her classic boots? The feather? I'm thinking Mystique is gonna be horrid.

This wave better have a good BAF because it's severely lacking. Between the reuse of that body(which is getting old by now) or the Amy Winehouse I don't know which makes Moonstar looks worse.

I'm guessing by the time they dress it up with accessories (guns, battle gear, etc) it'll probably look more badass...remember, the promo pic was:

29_ML_S3_Moonstar__scaled_500.jpg

It looks OK and I'm glad we're finally getting a figure of this character, however why the variant is Mystique, who has virtually no connection to Dani, rather than,say, Magik who is pretty prominent at the moment in Uncanny and AvX, is beyond me.

It looks OK and I'm glad we're finally getting a figure of this character, however why the variant is Mystique, who has virtually no connection to Dani, rather than,say, Magik who is pretty prominent at the moment in Uncanny and AvX, is beyond me.

Well you answered you own question they are both X-MEN related.

My point is this is like using any two random X-Men females like Dazzler and Jean Grey or Magma and Polaris. The two have totally different costumes, and have they ever been in the same story or been used in the same capacity? If Hasbro had at least used another NM character a running change with just a head swap would be easier for them and surely make more sense?

Not a bad figure...it's a new character on a pretty good female body. Sure they continue to reuse molds, but if it means continuing to flesh out new characters then what is the problem?!?!?

so neo iron man and dr.doom will join wave 3. i dont know i just get blade right now. thats about it. maybe neo iron man.

So this means Mystique will be wearing pants? Black or White? So far the only MUST-GET from this wave is USAgent

I dont know...this whole wave is looking promising the only one I could care less about right now is Moonstar, primarily cuz I dont know jack about her. I dont have a Mystique or Doom, I can never have enough Punishers, Im missing a Blade and a ML Deadpool completely...so all of these are welcome. The Neo Classic Iron Man is the Iron Man that comes to mind immediately when I think of Iron Man (probly due to the cartoon). and US agent was one of my favorite Toybiz from the early 90's. all in all im stoked about all of this wave three news. The only thing that would make it better would be an amazing BAF...Juggernaut anyone?

The Neo Classic Iron Man is the Iron Man that comes to mind immediately when I think of Iron Man (probly due to the cartoon).

Ummm maybe im wrong but that wasn't the neo classic they used in the cartoon. it was the Modular version.

and how could people not want Neo Classic? we have been asking for it for ages and now we get it, you don't want it?

Im hopefully that this Doom is something Different hopefully Kristoff version.

The Neo Classic Iron Man is the Iron Man that comes to mind immediately when I think of Iron Man (probly due to the cartoon).

Ummm maybe im wrong but that wasn't the neo classic they used in the cartoon. it was the Modular version.

and how could people not want Neo Classic? we have been asking for it for ages and now we get it, you don't want it?

Im hopefully that this Doom is something Different hopefully Kristoff version.

Youre right it was the Modular, also i never said I didnt want the Neo Classic, I'm very much looking forward to him.

and a more modern looking doom would be nice, he's one of the few characters that hasnt really changed all that much over the course of the last couple decades.

I really want that Iron Man, is one of my favorite armors of Tony... but I'd rather have a Bleeding Edge Iron Man instead of an armor he's not using anymore.

I don't really know why they want to do a new Doom, the one of the F4 wave is just perfect. Maybe they decided to repaint him white?

Yeah the BAF needs to really own this wave because I'm not impressed. And it better be taller than 7inches

Any X-Men character is acceptable to me. I hope Stryfe is the BAF. This figure is better than the one more Iron Man figure I have to purchase. Please no more Iron Man figures.

Any X-Men character is acceptable to me. I hope Stryfe is the BAF. This figure is better than the one more Iron Man figure I have to purchase. Please no more Iron Man figures.

At this point, there are more Iron Man figures than there has been armors worn

At this point, there are more Iron Man figures than there has been armors worn

and there actually plenty more to do.

I for one would like some more armor but only if it's more spaced out. More then likely the only reason we're getting this one is cuase they never release that line of Iron Man Legends.

i am ok with different armors for iron man but with all the figures they made for iron man 1+2 i guess some feel that they could take a little break from it. specialy iron man. i mean next year he will get a third movie allready and he will once again get a lot of attention and a lot of figures in 6inch scale. so they could skip him in marvel legends a little. i really like this neo armor but i could wait until next year. as for doom, i doubt it will be different then the one we allready got. so a simple repaint if you ask me. i bet it will be the white version. did they even do a new body since the relaunch?? its mostly reuse of bodys. they claimed though that they would start all fresh with no toybiz molds. it just took them 2 years to figure out that they arent capable of doing so. if i dont see a new spidey villain soon then i will cherry pick the once i want and dont invest in marvel legends that much anymore. specialy with this running changes that are impossible to get for an descent price.

i am ok with different armors for iron man but with all the figures they made for iron man 1+2 i guess some feel that they could take a little break from it. specialy iron man. i mean next year he will get a third movie allready and he will once again get a lot of attention and a lot of figures in 6inch scale. so they could skip him in marvel legends a little. i really like this neo armor but i could wait until next year. as for doom, i doubt it will be different then the one we allready got. so a simple repaint if you ask me. i bet it will be the white version. did they even do a new body since the relaunch?? its mostly reuse of bodys. they claimed though that they would start all fresh with no toybiz molds. it just took them 2 years to figure out that they arent capable of doing so. if i dont see a new spidey villain soon then i will cherry pick the once i want and dont invest in marvel legends that much anymore. specialy with this running changes that are impossible to get for an descent price.

I desire X-Men characters more so than Spider-Man villains. Plus, I think Toy Biz did an excellent job covering Spider-Man villains(see pic), and I don't even have all of them. As long as Hasbro continues to do BAFs and putting one X-Men related character in each wave, they'll have me in their thrall. I have a problem with not finishing a BAF. My Fin Fang Foom is 3/4 done, and it's driving me mad.

post-50880-1339957823_thumb.jpg