Moonstar Wave 3

MikeC123

i am ok with different armors for iron man but with all the figures they made for iron man 1+2 i guess some feel that they could take a little break from it. specialy iron man. i mean next year he will get a third movie allready and he will once again get a lot of attention and a lot of figures in 6inch scale. so they could skip him in marvel legends a little. i really like this neo armor but i could wait until next year. as for doom, i doubt it will be different then the one we allready got. so a simple repaint if you ask me. i bet it will be the white version. did they even do a new body since the relaunch?? its mostly reuse of bodys. they claimed though that they would start all fresh with no toybiz molds. it just took them 2 years to figure out that they arent capable of doing so. if i dont see a new spidey villain soon then i will cherry pick the once i want and dont invest in marvel legends that much anymore. specialy with this running changes that are impossible to get for an descent price.

I desire X-Men characters more so than Spider-Man villains. Plus, I think Toy Biz did an excellent job covering Spider-Man villains(see pic), and I don't even have all of them. As long as Hasbro continues to do BAFs and putting one X-Men related character in each wave, they'll have me in their thrall. I have a problem with not finishing a BAF. My Fin Fang Foom is 3/4 done, and it's driving me mad.

oh i have all the villains from toybiz and i mean all of them. what drives me mad a little is that x-men and the marvel universe gets great character selections. specialy characters i havent even heard of. spiderman just gets spiderman, green goblin and venom and thats it :-( i wish that in every wave there is something from every corner. i would kill if hasbro makes something like tombstone, hammerhead, alyster smith or chameleon for crying out loud. not every time but once in a while. its what 4-5 years now and not one great villain made it out. tarantulla doesnt count, he is a dwarf, lol. what parts do you need?

oh i have all the villains from toybiz and i mean all of them. what drives me mad a little is that x-men and the marvel universe gets great character selections. specialy characters i havent even heard of. spiderman just gets spiderman, green goblin and venom and thats it :-( i wish that in every wave there is something from every corner. i would kill if hasbro makes something like tombstone, hammerhead, alyster smith or chameleon for crying out loud. not every time but once in a while. its what 4-5 years now and not one great villain made it out. tarantulla doesnt count, he is a dwarf, lol. what parts do you need?

I agree. There is a lot of untapped potential in the Spider-Man universe.