New Legends YOU Want to See

FrankCastle

So alot has been changing lately in the Marvel Universe when it comes to comics. I know there are tonds of these threads but I figured I would dedicate ones to characters that are particularly new. (Introduced in last year or so). Anyways here's some of mine.

1. Agent Venom

venom2-tony-moore.jpg

2. Eddie Brock bonded with Toxin (just happened like 2 comics ago)

2347738-toxin.png

154px-Edward_Brock_(Earth-616)_as_Toxin.PNG

3. Scarlett Spider (new)

detail.jpg

4. Noh-Varr (Protector)

Noh-Varr_(Earth-200080)_0035.jpg

For me it's cosmic characters. Ever since reading Infinity Gauntlet and Silver Surfer as a kid I've always been fascinated with the cosmic characters. A whole wave dedicated to cosmic characters would be insane but they'd never do it because alot of those characters are pretty obscure. Here's what I'd like to see in my fantasy cosmic wave.

In-Betweener

Gladiator

Thanos

Eternity

Cosmic Spiderman (because they'd make me include a Spiderman,Wolverine or Iron Man)

Celestials (running changes)

Living Tribunal (BAF)

Modern Iceman(not a new character but one of my all time favorites and his ML figure needs an updated)

Agent venom- Maybe a Carnage from Carnange USA series as a variant

Hood- The teased figure from the SDCC ML Vote awhile back looked awesome

Scarlett spiderman

Xman(Nate Grey)- Cool character glad they brought him back and he would fit in good with my cable set up

Majik- pretty decent part in the AvsX story so seems fitting

Protector

Maverick or Agent zero-Not a new character either i just really want a legend of him haha

On a side note for the most part im actually happy with most of the Legends selections this time around Sure we get one or two of the same main figures redone in every line(cap,iron man,Thor ect), but im happy with the new characters too Fantomex,Daken,wrecking crew,New blade,Stryfe soon hopefully.

I thought the toys were called Marvel Legends not Marvel new characters who were just invented.

We are still missing characters that have been around for ever like Dazzler, Majik, Enchantress, and a whole slew of others.

I would like to complete x-force the original squad. Shatterstar, Feral and Kane

Also complete 90s xfactor and xmen we dont even have a jubalee yet.

I understand that a lot of people dont have or cant get alot of the early legends but the new lineup for 2012 series 3 is terrible. we or at least the serious collectors already have multiple versions of almost everyone in the lineup. How many deapools can one guy own.

I believe that if your not willing to go out and find the older legends and pay what they cost then you should not be collecting them. why is it that the people who have supported this line through two toy companies and many years are the ones who get screwed.

Because to have a Marvel Legends line you need to profit for it to continue and be successful. From what Hasbro has learned is that the MU line was successful and they are following in the same model. You need to sell some spider-mans iron mans and wolverines to be successful and some new guys that people know in the universe RIGHT NOW, and we get lucky and get our so Called LEGENDS here and there. We got wreaking crew, and constrictor, and klaw.

Just off the top of my head I'd like to see:

1. Wrecker

2. Bulldozer

3. Silver Samurai

3. Nighthawk

4. Hellcat

5. Shang-Chi

6. Count Nefaria (Super Powered)

7. Scarlet Spider (classic)

8. Spider-Man 2099

9. Wolverine (patch version from Wolverine #1)

10. White Tiger (Hector A.)

Because to have a Marvel Legends line you need to profit for it to continue and be successful. From what Hasbro has learned is that the MU line was successful and they are following in the same model. You need to sell some spider-mans iron mans and wolverines to be successful and some new guys that people know in the universe RIGHT NOW, and we get lucky and get our so Called LEGENDS here and there. We got wreaking crew, and constrictor, and klaw.

Exactly!!! If you don't like what's been offered then skip it, myself I'm only looking forward to the Iron Man in wave 3, may get Deadpool if I can snag an SDCC Xforce 3pack on hasbro's site, and US Agent. If you don't want Marvel Legends to go the way of DCUC they need to re-release some A-listers in a wave. Also there are collector's who have gotten into ML collection at different times and missed out on some important characters who sell at ridiculous prices on ebay. There are others who have been here since the beginning and simply didn't find a figure in stores. I heard people not being able to find Deadpool/Warpath set at stores so a new Deadpool serves them well.

I thought the toys were called Marvel Legends not Marvel new characters who were just invented.

We are still missing characters that have been around for ever like Dazzler, Majik, Enchantress, and a whole slew of others.

I would like to complete x-force the original squad. Shatterstar, Feral and Kane

Also complete 90s xfactor and xmen we dont even have a jubalee yet.

I understand that a lot of people dont have or cant get alot of the early legends but the new lineup for 2012 series 3 is terrible. we or at least the serious collectors already have multiple versions of almost everyone in the lineup. How many deapools can one guy own.

I believe that if your not willing to go out and find the older legends and pay what they cost then you should not be collecting them. why is it that the people who have supported this line through two toy companies and many years are the ones who get screwed.

I think castle just started the thread to get peoples opions on something different like new characters if he wanted to know what overall legends figures people wanted he could have just searched for the many other threads stating that subject already done. Although I partially agree with what your saying I myself have collected since toybiz and on so I also dont wanna buy the same figures I already have so I dont buy them. But to say people who dont wanna pay 100.00 to get a deadpool figure dont shouldnt be collecting is just ridiculous. Like I said I get irritated seeing redone Caps and Ironman figures I already have but if having one or two figures I dont want but sell like crazy cause they're popular then so be it more money they make longer they keep MLs going. I think there can be a happy medium to satisfy consistent collectors like most of us but not to discourage new collectors away. And lastly how many deadpools do you have? I mean I got the one toybiz made never seen the two pack one in person and thats all im counting. Id personally love an xforce deadpool for my collection I agree with your point but dont think deadpools one of the overdone characters. Now Captain America,Iron Man,Hulk,Wolverine,and Thor thats a different story.

the only "recent" characters for me (i stick to the major stories and not much else. hard to keep up when you move to a town with no lcs) are from more than 2 years ago... but i'll play anyway

1. White Tiger (Angela Del Toro)

2. Lady Bullseye

3. Black Tarantula

4. X23 (x-force dammit)

5. Goblin Queen

6. Baron Zemo (updated)

7. Iron Patriot

8. Hela

i dont care if main heroes make it to the line as long as they have different costumes like they did with spidey. ff and the "nowhere to be found" big time spidey. that awesome if they do it like this. what is the word legend mean anyway? its not like its meant to be in the past. there are living legends all over the marvel universe, lol.

"Exactly!!! If you don't like what's been offered then skip it,"

-If I skip them i wont have the BAF or a complete collection.

"And lastly how many deadpools do you have? I mean I got the one toybiz made never seen the two pack one in person and thats all im counting"

-I have all 3. and the two marvel selects. Im just shocked that the people here are fine with the fact that they just slap on a new coat of paint and call it a new toy, and it comes with the same lame accessories that all the other lame hasbro legends come with.

why not put these cheap ass wolverines, iron men and spider men in their respective lines not legends. Also Toybiz seemed not to have a problem flooding the lines with the big guys. bring on the bad guys line had none!

go to a store and you will most likely find the caps, iron men and spider men from the last 2 lines warming pegs.

the new toys that have been announced so far are all already available. the xforce three pack all out. 2012 line 3 only new people are US agent and maybe Moonstar.

im not trying to offend anyone with my line about not being able to afford them btw. Just saying that if our not willing to hunt these toys down or pay the price on ebay then you can always collect MU.

I would love to see a asgardian wave

Odin (Simonson or Kirby version)

Sif (Simonson version)

Volstagg

Hogun

Fandral

Balder (Simonson version)

Enchantress (all we have is the universe version)

Hela (Kirby or Simonson version)

If they still made large BAFs I would want a Simonson styled Surtur but I doubt that will ever happen.