New Legends YOU Want to See

FrankCastle

"Exactly!!! If you don't like what's been offered then skip it,"

-If I skip them i wont have the BAF or a complete collection.

"And lastly how many deadpools do you have? I mean I got the one toybiz made never seen the two pack one in person and thats all im counting"

-I have all 3. and the two marvel selects. Im just shocked that the people here are fine with the fact that they just slap on a new coat of paint and call it a new toy, and it comes with the same lame accessories that all the other lame hasbro legends come with.

why not put these cheap ass wolverines, iron men and spider men in their respective lines not legends. Also Toybiz seemed not to have a problem flooding the lines with the big guys. bring on the bad guys line had none!

go to a store and you will most likely find the caps, iron men and spider men from the last 2 lines warming pegs.

the new toys that have been announced so far are all already available. the xforce three pack all out. 2012 line 3 only new people are US agent and maybe Moonstar.

im not trying to offend anyone with my line about not being able to afford them btw. Just saying that if our not willing to hunt these toys down or pay the price on ebay then you can always collect MU.

Like I said I agree with points to what your saying trust me I get plenty annoyed seeing the same figures over and over and I too want Mls we havent seen yet. Having said that I also see the logic in the fact that they prolly couldnt keep the lines going if they just catered to the select constant collectors and with the recent lack of any legends over the years id like to keep seeing them released regularly. I also sympithize with people like few of my friends who have been big marvel fans for years but didnt really know about legends till I showed them my collection,now they are really interested in getting them but as we all know its very hard and expensive to catch up this late in the game. And with the deadpool thing I may be abit bias because since he came out in the 90s hes been one of my favorite characters and I dont really collect too many figures out of the 6inch legends due to lack of money with the comics,legends,and my wife and kids. And I have the toybiz which im ok with just having that since its a great figure but the modern deadpool in the two pack I never saw in person and saw on the internet for a ridiculous price. So I personally would love an xforce deadpool. But like I said I totally understand what your saying just misunderstood and thought you where bashing the guy for asking peoples thoughts on new characters.

"Exactly!!! If you don't like what's been offered then skip it,"

-If I skip them i wont have the BAF or a complete collection.

"And lastly how many deadpools do you have? I mean I got the one toybiz made never seen the two pack one in person and thats all im counting"

-I have all 3. and the two marvel selects. Im just shocked that the people here are fine with the fact that they just slap on a new coat of paint and call it a new toy, and it comes with the same lame accessories that all the other lame hasbro legends come with.

why not put these cheap ass wolverines, iron men and spider men in their respective lines not legends. Also Toybiz seemed not to have a problem flooding the lines with the big guys. bring on the bad guys line had none!

go to a store and you will most likely find the caps, iron men and spider men from the last 2 lines warming pegs.

the new toys that have been announced so far are all already available. the xforce three pack all out. 2012 line 3 only new people are US agent and maybe Moonstar.

im not trying to offend anyone with my line about not being able to afford them btw. Just saying that if our not willing to hunt these toys down or pay the price on ebay then you can always collect MU.

A coat of paint? The new Wolverine is a complete new mold. As with Psylocke. And rather than just repaint the Bucky sculpt they did that but added a new head sculpt for US Agent. Also we don't have these characters because they are different incarnations. If you wanted X-Force before you had to buy and old figure and customize it or pay to have yours customized. Blade is essentially new because this is the first comic version we have seen. That's like comparing Avengers cap to Face-Off Cap. Apples to Oranges. And as far as the new wave is concerned I think it's great, minus the Neo IM. I agree they should have released it with the IM line and leave room for new characters. And as far as the Deadpool comment goes I have 0! I have a ML collection that would put some's to shame but I stil don't have a Deadpool. So this is an all around good thing when you consider he's never been offered in this costume. And we haven't seen the sculpt yet so we don't know if it's a repaint or a new mold. And there are no Legends peg warming around here. Maybe a Klaw or Bucky Cap here and there. TRU doesn't count because they will send a whole case of whatever they can't sell online to a store so their case assortments aren't normal.

Hasbro is trying to play it safe with Legends this time around. Like it was said earlier, they learned something from launching MU and getting it as successful as it has been. Look at the MU waves. They started out with a lot of "big guns" and limited articulation, and now they're probably have better details than legends and they get a whole bunch of characters that we all wish we got, but when you're launching a figure line that has failed on you once already (which was their own fault to be sure) you need these easy sellers to start. The rest will come.

I would love to know where in NJ you're finding these figures peg warming, because I can't find them.

As for me

1. Heroic Age Hawkeye

hemb_1_second1.jpg

2. The Mandarin (toy biz one is awful)

3. Titanium Man BAF

1459272-iron_man_titanium_1_super.jpg

4. Leonid (S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Leonid_(Earth-616)_0001.jpg

5. The Star Child (S.H.I.E.L.D.) [Celestial]

shieldv2002_dc21_lr_0001.jpg

To be honest, I want all the S.H.I.E.L.D. characters and all Iron Man armors that we don't already have.

In my opinion I'd like to see these people in figure form in Marvel Legends 5, 6 or 7

1. Deathlok(Uncanny X-Force)/ (Variant Nightcrawler (AoA))

grampa-nightcrawler.jpg

2. Toxin

406px-Toxin_main.jpg

3. Quasar (Wendell Vaughn)/ Captain Marvel (Monica Rambeau)

4. Modern Luke Cage

5. Cloak/ (Variant Dagger)

6. Colossus (Juggernaut form)/ (Variant Magik)

BAF 14" Goliath(Bill Foster)

I would like to see a box set or exclusive line of these guys.

1. Second version of Xfactor from the 90s

Havok, Polaris, Madrox, Wolfsbane and Strong Guy We already have Quicksilver and Forge.

2. Old school X Force

Boom Boom, Feral, Shatterstar,Rictor, Sunspot. Everyone else we already have. But a

throwback Warpath would be cool in either uniform and we do need a better Domino.

3. The Starjammers/ Shiar

Corsair, Raza, Hepzibah, Ch'od BAF, Lilandra, Deathbird, Korvus/D'ken variant and of

course Gladiator and Emporer Vulcan

4. The rest of the Inhumans

Medusa, Crystal, Karnak, Triton, Gorgon, Maximus and BAF Lockjaw

I say exclusives on some of these too because they would be more for collectors anyway. I might be skeptical in saying this but anything as far as Rictor and Shatterstar would most likely have to be exclusive with all the anti gay hysteria. I have no problem with them. But all it would take is some religious fanatic to get a hold of the right comic and say "Wait I just bought my kid a figure of this guy for his birthday!" Then we'll have protest lines outside of Marvel and Hasbro calling for the line to be stopped and Marvel to kill them off which they wouldnt thank God. World we live in. I just had to share my thoughts on that. No political debates please. Remember what this thread is about.

Anyway I wish they would release the rest of the characters from the Fan choice poll like they've been doing. The earlier polls also with FA Storm, Silver Samurai etc. Now that would be nice.

A heroic age hawkeye would be killer. Never got around to getting the first ML hawkeye.

He's pretty easily done using the Bucky Cap body - Boots and gloves are exactly the same, give him the belt from US Agent, modify Bucky's Head to be Hawkeyes, and give him a new chainmail arm and his tabard (most people call it a loincloth). Add a Bow, Arrow, and Quiver and there he is. Really the only new parts Hasbro would need is one arm, tabard, and and Accessories.

For the record: Long time viewer, first time poster.

I know this is for "recent" characters, and I assume that means "newer" characters...but, I didn't see any other comprehensive wish lists. So here it is:

I would really like to see a new Magneto. I have the original Toybiz one, but I think the character deserves more than a repainted Iron Man body. Especially considering that Hasbro's last attempt (Fan's choice proto) was so bad.

Edit: I found another list, but saw no way to delete this post. So you're stuck with it ;)

To be honest i would enjoy different characters what the flip we don't even have a jubilee, spot, or north star or song bird. you know off the main characters. give us some new ones. and have some army builder 2 packs aim soldiers combined with a multiple man. #$@# reuse the Kree and shield agents who wouldn't want more of them/ and a return of the box sets with better packaging. the Savage land box set the package sucks and is to delicate. HIGH five if you would like a Alpha Flight box set, dark avengers box set, hell fire club. just give us stuff besides the popular characters

Yes Fro02, I would love to see a Snowbird in an Alpha Flight set. A Hellfire Club with Sebastian Shaw would be awesome. Add one of the security gaurds that wolverine cut up in X-Men 133 and you have a classic set.

Your idea for the Aim/ Multiple Man 2pack would have my money quick.

Come on, Hasbro ..... We are waiting on you!!!!

• 1 month later...