The ones you missed

Romulus

Over the years I have hesitated or not been interested in buying figures. In some cases I did not see them in store at all. here is a small list. I would like to buy these at some point but ebay prices for a few of them are a bit steep. I didn't buy too much of the TRU exclusives due to cash flow problems at the time.

1. Kang

2.King Hulk (This would be my last Hulk)

3. Black Bolt

4. Tigra

5. Spiral

6. Omega Red

7. Namor wave 2

8. Kree/Skrull pack

9. Valkyrie (I did not want the Hulk that came with her)

10. Maria Hill

11. Sharon Carter

12. Absorbing Man

13. Doc Samson

14. Nova

15. Warpath

my regrets are:

Never finding the HC Absorbing Man, the FFC Dragon Man, missing the original Electro.

Passed up the Hulk/ Valkyrie 2pack. Thoght there would be more ..... Wrong answer!!!

Passed on Arachne, the Spider Woman variant from the last wave of Toy Biz figures.

Waited too long to order the King Hulk and the End Hulk ... Fin Fang Foom is still unfinished.

and my latest debate is deciding if I want to drop 30 or 40 bucks on Piledriver ...

this addiction is killing me

i got a lot of figures over the years but since hasbro took over its near impossible to find something. well just because of the net i have a chance to continue marvel legends at all. right now i miss

-piledriver

-madame hydra

-avengers movie (hawkeye and thor)

-big time spidey (well i guess i will buy another ff spidey and repaint him)

i got a lot of figures over the years but since hasbro took over its near impossible to find something. well just because of the net i have a chance to continue marvel legends at all. right now i miss

-piledriver

-madame hydra

i have a extra thor id sell for 22. Thats 15 for the figure and 7 for shipping.

-piledriver

-madame hydra

i have a extra thor id sell for 22. Thats 15 for the figure and 7 for shipping.

send you a pm. i dont know if you also deliver worldwide? i live overseas in europe :-)

my regrets are:

Never finding the HC Absorbing Man, the FFC Dragon Man, missing the original Electro.

Passed up the Hulk/ Valkyrie 2pack. Thoght there would be more ..... Wrong answer!!!

Passed on Arachne, the Spider Woman variant from the last wave of Toy Biz figures.

Waited too long to order the King Hulk and the End Hulk ... Fin Fang Foom is still unfinished.

and my latest debate is deciding if I want to drop 30 or 40 bucks on Piledriver ...

this addiction is killing me

dude i feel you on the Piledriver. i'm in the same boat.

i was in grad school when the series came out with the punisher figure, and i wasnt really collecting figs hard core at the time, and had little money, so i missed all those. now i look at the baf's like the sentenal, giant man, Nemesis and i weep lol.

I guess that is why EBay is your friend. My legends collection is almost entirely ebay buys, which may be a little easier and less pricey since I'm only looking for loose figs for shelf display. Still some elude me or the price is just too steep. Remember seeing a toybiz hawkeye years ago somewhere, before I cared about collecting legends. WIsh i snapped that one up. ROgue, Hawkeye, Hasbro black widow and a complete BAF Giant Man are prob the biggest needs on my list right now and they are super pricey. Eventually...