ML Accessories? Where can I get extras?

calisupra2nr

So this is a very sad and stupid story but bear with...

The folks that clean our house (god bless them) were dusting an area they have been told never to dust...my action figure shelves. And well, needless to say I am now missing Moon Knight's staff and a pistol that Fantomex was holding.

My question is, where can a man get these (if you can even get these)? Or are there alternative customs out there that would be better? Thanks!

@ the Menancing 1: where did you find the Young Justice for $5.00?

I would get Artemis, Robin, and Aqualad in a heatbeat for those prices, plus the bases are TIGHT!!!

@ Calisupr2nr: also, if you don't mind getting those 4 or 5 inch soldier/ police sets at WalMart that go for about $5.00

I would use the soldiers for a fighting scene against bigger creatures like the Hulk, Juggernaut, or Abomination, and still have weapons (guns) to use for my figures.

@ the Menancing 1: where did you find the Young Justice for $5.00?

I would get Artemis, Robin, and Aqualad in a heatbeat for those prices, plus the bases are TIGHT!!!

@ Calisupr2nr: also, if you don't mind getting those 4 or 5 inch soldier/ police sets at WalMart that go for about $5.00

I would use the soldiers for a fighting scene against bigger creatures like the Hulk, Juggernaut, or Abomination, and still have weapons (guns) to use for my figures.

Hey, just saw your post. I picked up an Artemis and a Sportsmaster at Target for $6 a piece, then I went to this Walmart in BFE on the way out of town and they had all their 6" figures for $5, so I picked up Artemis (again), Aqualad, and Red Arrow. They also had the 4" two packs for $5 so picked up the three 2-packs that you get to put together Amazo. They also had a Batman/Catwoman Arkham City 2-pack for $10. I cleaned up that day and I will be visiting them again here soon.

They were also the only Walmart in a 30 mile radius that had Avengers 6" figures left on the peg.