Found big time and masked daken!

Marconius17

Hey community, i just opened a wave 2 case here in Edinburg, Tx ( about 4 hours south of san antonio) and found a big time spidey and masked daken. They put 1 case on the floor but a friend in a near town said his walmart got 4 cases. The case that i opened was not a revision case as it was only wave 2 stuff. Check your walmarts guys, looks like there's gonna be a second round of wave 2. Good luck guys!

Yup found me 2 masked wolverine and 1 big time spidey at Walmart. At first I was freaking out thinking I must be the luckiest dude in the world. But naturally I came on here to see what was going on. Of course hasbro decides to release these now. Is it a revision case? Pretty soon I am going to be sick of these warming the shelves. I saw a full wave of the 6 inch avengers today as well didn't even bother with them. Hulk and hawkeye are cool but how many do I really need?! Prices are going down on eBay. Lol why do scalpers even bother.

Targets are getting new shipments of wave 2. I saw the entire 6 figures for Arnim Zola in two different Targets. with Masked darken, madame Masque and probably BT spidy (Since I guess someone picked it before I get there).

Also Toys R Us has both ladies in stock and they are able to track them. However, you know how they are tracking them? They fold the card on Madame Masque. I saw in one store like 5 Madame Masque all the the card fold at same place. Must be returns from unhappy customers.

Big Time Spidey has been consistently selling for under $30 on eBay.

you guys are so lucky. i just hope that the prices go down on ebay so that i will have a chance on piledriver, bigtime spidey and madame hydra.

yeah thats the problem, i see spidey going down but shipping going up. i dont know but shipping is 30usd right now for me. just one year ago for one figure it was around 9usd but now everything is over 20 just for shipping. i will wait a little longer and maybe even get them loose.