Sign in to follow this  
Marconius17

Found big time and masked daken!

Hey community, i just opened a wave 2 case here in Edinburg, Tx ( about 4 hours south of san antonio) and found a big time spidey and masked daken. They put 1 case on the floor but a friend in a near town said his walmart got 4 cases. The case that i opened was not a revision case as it was only wave 2 stuff. Check your walmarts guys, looks like there's gonna be a second round of wave 2. Good luck guys!

Sooo..does this mean that unmasked daken and ff spidey might end up being pretty rare in the future? Also, I'm loving these new ebay listings popping up all over the USA with the "VHTF" slapped on.

yeah the price will drop to $5 over retail great thing they did right before SDCC. I can always wait and i usally find every thing retail. most of the time unless i am late to the new stocks.

Yup found me 2 masked wolverine and 1 big time spidey at Walmart. At first I was freaking out thinking I must be the luckiest dude in the world. But naturally I came on here to see what was going on. Of course hasbro decides to release these now. Is it a revision case? Pretty soon I am going to be sick of these warming the shelves. I saw a full wave of the 6 inch avengers today as well didn't even bother with them. Hulk and hawkeye are cool but how many do I really need?! Prices are going down on eBay. Lol why do scalpers even bother.

Scalpers thrive because they know that they can dupe impatient buyers into overpaying for figures that are rare at the time. If all collectors would allow some more time for product to distribute it would cut Scalpers out substantially.

I don't think these are the revision cases. BBTS showed the revision cases as having figures from wave 1 and 2 and the case that I opened was strictly wave 2. I'm laughing at the scalpers that still have there figures listed at over a 100

Found both at target. The case assortment had powerman.I have noticed sightings at Walmart had piledriver.

Powerman?

you guys are so lucky. i just hope that the prices go down on ebay so that i will have a chance on piledriver, bigtime spidey and madame hydra.

Big Time Spidey has been consistently selling for under $30 on eBay.

you guys are so lucky. i just hope that the prices go down on ebay so that i will have a chance on piledriver, bigtime spidey and madame hydra.

Lol.sorry about that. I do mean thunderball.

I'm sorry, I just have to be "that guy"...

We must all look alike.

:)

Scored a masked Daken and BT Spidey at Walmart this morning....thanks for the heads up!

Targets are getting new shipments of wave 2. I saw the entire 6 figures for Arnim Zola in two different Targets. with Masked darken, madame Masque and probably BT spidy (Since I guess someone picked it before I get there).

Also Toys R Us has both ladies in stock and they are able to track them. However, you know how they are tracking them? They fold the card on Madame Masque. I saw in one store like 5 Madame Masque all the the card fold at same place. Must be returns from unhappy customers.

wondering if they are purposely shipping the variants to only certain parts of the country.

Suddenly it is almost easy to find Thunderball and Madam Masque, but near impossible to get Piledriver and Madame Hydra. And I never saw any version of Spider-Man anywhere.

yeah your right, every where here in south texas is the Piledriver , madam hydra, bigtyme, and masked daken cases. I cant find a madam mask for the life of me. I really need that anom zola torso.

Big Time Spidey has been consistently selling for under $30 on eBay.

yeah thats the problem, i see spidey going down but shipping going up. i dont know but shipping is 30usd right now for me. just one year ago for one figure it was around 9usd but now everything is over 20 just for shipping. i will wait a little longer and maybe even get them loose.

I've been just missing them at Targets and no luck at Wal Marts. One Target had everything else the in the revision case including the wave 1 stuff. Help!

MikeC, tried to inbox you. Your box is full. I need that masked Daken bro. Also, lmk if you had any luck on that Spiderman fig I asked you about. Thanks man!!

Saw Piledriver and Madame Hyrda at mine. They had two others but for the life of me, I cannot remember who they were.

Found masked Daken with the box shredded, two Bucky Caps in Northern Virginia. Anyone around the Virginia area or southern Maryland willing to trade for a Piledriver?