Spider-Man 6" TRU 4 pack

RushFX

Sounds like it could be neat, espeically for those who don't have any 6" verisons of these characters(Not everyone has been collecting Marvel 6" stuff since 2001, nore do they have the luxery to buy stuff off eBay or online stores). However, until I see pics, it's hard for me to get excited about it. That said, I do personally hope that this 4 pack is the more articulated Toy Biz molds(Such as the figures from the Toy Biz Marvel Legends Fearsome Foes and Sinister 6 sets). Course, you never know that they could also just do Movie figures as well, such as the Wal-mart Exclusive The Amazing Spider-man verisons of Spidey and Lizard, and the Sam Rami Trilogy verisons of Venom and Doc Ock.

Oh geeze I didn't even think of that...I would hate if this was a movie set. Although my wallet would be happy.

Sounds like it could be neat, espeically for those who don't have any 6" verisons of these characters(Not everyone has been collecting Marvel 6" stuff since 2001, nore do they have the luxery to buy stuff off eBay or online stores). However, until I see pics, it's hard for me to get excited about it. That said, I do personally hope that this 4 pack is the more articulated Toy Biz molds(Such as the figures from the Toy Biz Marvel Legends Fearsome Foes and Sinister 6 sets). Course, you never know that they could also just do Movie figures as well, such as the Wal-mart Exclusive The Amazing Spider-man verisons of Spidey and Lizard, and the Sam Rami Trilogy verisons of Venom and Doc Ock.

16613054[/url]']

PleasebemodernDocOck. PleasebemodernDocOck. PleasebemodernDocOck. PleasebemodernDocOck. PleasebemodernDocOck. AKA: Moribund Dock Ock.

That would be fantastic! And, just MAYBE, Flash Thompson Venom!

I don't think they'd make this a movie set, since it's celebrating Spidey's 50th anniversary.

Right, I forgot this year is Spidey's 50th Anniversary, so it would make more sense if it was a comic book inspired pack. Unless Hasbro decides to mix in both Movie and Comic book looks, since the Movies are a part of the character's history. But I highly doubt they would do that, as it would make more sense for a comic book look. Either way, hoping that SDCC shows us some pics.

Right, I forgot this year is Spidey's 50th Anniversary, so it would make more sense if it was a comic book inspired pack. Unless Hasbro decides to mix in both Movie and Comic book looks, since the Movies are a part of the character's history. But I highly doubt they would do that, as it would make more sense for a comic book look. Either way, hoping that SDCC shows us some pics.

Well, I remember Spider-Man Origins 2-packs, where two of them where based on the movies and the last one based on the comics.

oh come on. new doc ock? agent venom? as much as i want this to happen, its hasbro we are talking about. it wouldnt even be a surprise if this is a movie based set. the old trilogy just made it out on blu-ray and dvd with new covers around here. the last 5 years hasbro barely made a new spideyvillain. not to forget that when they announce a 2,3,4-pack its mostly old repainted figures. barely new characters. i just hope to be so wrong with this but i doubt i am.

I doubt this will happen but it would be nice if we got a new Vulture figure or at least a slight repaint of the old. The only way you can get one now is to buy the old Fearsone Foes set which is expensive or buy him individually which is also costly. I bet the Spiderman will be a repaint of the 1st appearance spiderman from a few years ago. The article did say webbed armpits.