6 inch Amazing Spider-Man Figures @ Walmart next week!

jamesandyori

:spidey_read_thread:

I know, I know, but this Walmart treats me well and the ladies who load the toy isles are totally cool!

She said "all" the Walmarts will be receiving a "new" Amazing Spider-Man Display next week and she thinks this will be the display that will house the 6 inch figures!

If you can't wait there is this place over seas that is selling them now:

http://www.staractionfigures.co.uk/search,...ml?q=spider+man

To the USA it cost me $25.00 and change for 1 figure.

I figure it's cool cause after tax and gas I would be paying the same.

Thanks to: NEOTHEONE over @ Figure Realm for posting the link.

James

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats good to know I will be on the look out next week. I was thinking people were complaining about the size of the new Ultimate spider-man, but he is not that big after all I was looking at the Tarantula figure from the spider man series and he is tiny. I even compared him to Klaw and he was smaller except for his chest and shoulders. he was also way smaller than the new FF spiderman(big Tyme spider man).

Thats good to know I will be on the look out next week. I was thinking people were complaining about the size of the new Ultimate spider-man, but he is not that big after all I was looking at the Tarantula figure from the spider man series and he is tiny. I even compared him to Klaw and he was smaller except for his chest and shoulders. he was also way smaller than the new FF spiderman(big Tyme spider man).

you have him on hand?? if thats the case then i am glad he is smaller like tarantula.

still i dont know because he seems huge in the package.

I can't think of any possible way they would know this. their prenotification report is only good for the day ahead. Just because a hasbro rep says it, doesn't mean the store nearest to you will get it by said date. The only way i can see her jumping to that conclusion would be if they have a working upc for them, and have some in the warehouse upon looking it up in the system. But even then, i highly doubt your local store is the only one serviced by that warehouse. Maybe she has tricks I am not aware of, but don't get you hopes up.

I can't think of any possible way they would know this. their prenotification report is only good for the day ahead. Just because a hasbro rep says it, doesn't mean the store nearest to you will get it by said date. The only way i can see her jumping to that conclusion would be if they have a working upc for them, and have some in the warehouse upon looking it up in the system. But even then, i highly doubt your local store is the only one serviced by that warehouse. Maybe she has tricks I am not aware of, but don't get you hopes up.

If nothing else at least I have something to look forward to!

They will come out eventually!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it starts:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Amazing-Spider...=item19d2c952f4

:spidey_read_thread:

I know, I know, but this Walmart treats me well and the ladies who load the toy isles are totally cool!

She said "all" the Walmarts will be receiving a "new" Amazing Spider-Man Display next week and she thinks this will be the display that will house the 6 inch figures!

If you can't wait there is this place over seas that is selling them now:

http://www.staractionfigures.co.uk/search,...ml?q=spider+man

To the USA it cost me $25.00 and change for 1 figure.

I figure it's cool cause after tax and gas I would be paying the same.

Thanks to: NEOTHEONE over @ Figure Realm for posting the link.

James

No problem man. I decided to join this marvelous forum. :spidey_deadtopic:

I hope she wasn't talking bout the half stack amazing spider man display because that just has newer wave 3 3/4 figs on it. These 6inchs still have not poped up in the system for me. I hope there's another display coming.

newer 3 3/4 wave 3? do we know who is in it?

I am only talking 6 inch.

I have spoken to 2 Walmarts and they both say the same thing.

James

And it starts:

uh.. no, it doesn't start.. at least not for us. lol. that is a UK seller

also, like some others have said. Walmart just got in a big aisle display for the Spidey movie. I don't think they would get another. They didn't get more than one for Avengers. And the 6 inchers were never on the Avengers display

And it starts:

The Ultimate spider-man is going to have those Crappy TOO Small ball joints for the thighs and the top of the Leg is too thick and not flushed with the ball joint. The same problem with the Tarantula. The web and web Shield are cool though.

Hey at least they made the figures to where you can move the legs forward and back and side to side without having to turn the ball joint like theyve been doing with most of the figures.

Thank Goodness!

All Spideys should be this way! But White Big Spidey and Black Big Spidey both had to be altered!

Why is Hasbro pointing the balls upward anyway? I hate it! In the Avengers, Capt was right Hulk was wrong! WHY????????????????????????????

Hulk was easy to alter! Cracking him opened took the longest to do.

James

I hope she wasn't talking bout the half stack amazing spider man display because that just has newer wave 3 3/4 figs on it. These 6inchs still have not poped up in the system for me. I hope there's another display coming.

Just different spidermans that didnt come out in the first boxes, still no ultimate comics spider-man though. Weird the newer invsi skin lizard came out but still no ultimate.

Just different spidermans that didnt come out in the first boxes, still no ultimate comics spider-man though. Weird the newer invsi skin lizard came out but still no ultimate.

thanks. 3 3/4 ultimate spiderman comes with the next marvel universe wave with kraven if i remember correctly. sad that hasbro doesnt makes more villains for spidey in the spidey line.

thanks. 3 3/4 ultimate spiderman comes with the next marvel universe wave with kraven if i remember correctly. sad that hasbro doesnt makes more villains for spidey in the spidey line.

I just realized that legends has the 6 INCH asm ultimate spiderman listed as a 3 3/4 inch. So I got that confused. And have been looking for a figure that doesn't exist.

I just realized that legends has the 6 INCH asm ultimate spiderman listed as a 3 3/4 inch. So I got that confused. And have been looking for a figure that doesn't exist.

It does exist. It just hasnt hit the US yet. Its part of the walmart exclusive 6 inch spiderman line

It does exist. It just hasnt hit the US yet. Its part of the walmart exclusive 6 inch spiderman line

The one legends has listed as 3 3/4 is the exact same as the 6inch one walmart exclusive. I doubt they would release the EXACT same one 2 inches smaller.