6 inch Amazing Spider-Man Figures @ Walmart next week!

jamesandyori

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ben,

Thank you for contacting Hasbro Customer Service. I certainly appreciate your interest in our figures!

Yes, the figures you are referring to (Avengers and Spidey 6" figures!) are available via US and Canada (that's me). Regrettably, we cannot guarantee availability at any one Wal-Mart store.

Again, thank you for your interest. I hope you have a fun day!

Regards,

Any one heard of this? figurines included with Blu-ray Release.

Pre-order at Amazon.com

For Transformers they were special version of Hasbro Transformers. But I guess it could be anything with Amazing Spider-Man, since Hasbro don't own Spider-Man

-- Added Nevermind found this

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=202505

well i have had four reps in 3 different stores. None of them have ever given me a list, or given me a date on when something would be in our wh aside from the transformer figs and the star wars figs that released with the movies a few years ago. oh wait. there was also littlest pet shop. but who cares about that? point being even if they had that knowledge, no person in that store would be able to tell you when it would be in the store unless it was in transit, and they had an item # handy. more importantly, action figure aisles don't even get an update, much less a reset for another month. and pdqs have a different item # than cases. so they would have nothing to go off of to know if there store would be receiving them ever.

Perhaps there are 7 figures coming, there is at least a fourth confirmed one (Unmasked movie spidey from comic-con's display) so it could be the rest are comic series versions that have not been revealed yet, maybe even a battle damage spidey and lizard.

Oh yeah that's right, I completely forgot about the unmasked Spidey with the backpack. It would be cool to see more figures in the wave, although it would suck that only Wal-Mart would be carrying them.

Perhaps there are 7 figures coming, there is at least a fourth confirmed one (Unmasked movie spidey from comic-con's display) so it could be the rest are comic series versions that have not been revealed yet, maybe even a battle damage spidey and lizard.

Oh yeah that's right, I completely forgot about the unmasked Spidey with the backpack. It would be cool to see more figures in the wave, although it would suck that only Wal-Mart would be carrying them.

I agree, only one of the three Walmarts in my area carried the Avengers 6" line, and had to resort to Amazon for Hulk and Hawkeye. So I guess I'll have to go through the same wild goose chase to get a hold of these as well

I agree, only one of the three Walmarts in my area carried the Avengers 6" line, and had to resort to Amazon for Hulk and Hawkeye. So I guess I'll have to go through the same wild goose chase to get a hold of these as well

Yeah, Walmart really irritates me. Yesterday I drove around 25 miles for the second closest Walmart to me, of oucrse they didn't have any Legends, I couldn't even find a peg for them. Apparently that wasn't enough though cause the employee I tired talking to was a complete ass(big freakin surprise) The thing that I didn't get though was that they had pegs for DCUC's and Marvel Universe figures, yet none for Legends.

I'm going to WalMart today... not to spend money, as my money is a My Wallet exclusive. Instead I'm going to kick over a display!

LOL!

• 4 weeks later...