Sign in to follow this  
jamesandyori

6 inch Amazing Spider-Man Figures @ Walmart next week!

The upc for Ultimate Spidey is 653569763444. If anyone is near darien il, the walmart had three pegs of em. One peg for each figure. I only picked up ultimate spidey.

Hey, thanks a bunch ChiTownBlueDemon!

Ive been using the wrong upc all this time the over seas one had to have a different upc. Pegs just appeared and they were in the back i stocked them and got 2 ult spidey one for my friend and i.

case is 3x reg spidey 3x ult spidey and 2x lizard. There are already another case on order so i guessing these wont be too hard to get. 6 of each spidey and 4 lizards to fill shelf.

fx9g9d.jpg

Landed my M.Morales today at my Walmart also seen two red hulk three packs left a ult.spidey

Should be done for awhile thank god

RIP Bubbz my good friend got gunned down with his girl who was pregnant with twins last night

HUGE slice of humble pie

Crap just got real it's a quadruple homicide on fox news....

Im from a very notoriously BAD area not bragging

knew him since i was 7 yo first friend to tell me getta job...

Gave me a ps3 the day they came out

I hooked him up with a ms red an green hulk after he came over to my new house

probably would have been there but I came home to learn how to add pix yesterday on here an watch mtv awards crazy

Still cant find these anywhere

We just got them today, most likely your stores have them in back or will get them in 3-4 days. Same stores that got the avengers will get these.

Crap just got real it's a quadruple homicide on fox news....

Im from a very notoriously BAD area not bragging

knew him since i was 7 yo first friend to tell me getta job...

Gave me a ps3 the day they came out

I hooked him up with a ms red an green hulk after he came over to my new house

probably would have been there but I came home to learn how to add pix yesterday on here an watch mtv awards crazy

Damn dude, I'm sorry to hear that. It's crazy how things work out.

I found these this morning and was not too impressed. I didn't want Spider Man anyway but I did want Miles and the Lizard. But the Lizard is just disturbing to me. Nice build though which is more than I can say for Miles. He's way too big. He should have been done on the body that's used for this movie Spider Man. Not the MLs one. He's painted nicely though.

Score! Just snagged Ultimate Spidey and the movie one at Wal-Mart. Passed on Lizard. Thanks everyone for the updates. I only went to the store because I read you all were starting to find them. Now, Legends series 3...

That had to be one of the all-time easiest toy hunt ever. I went by Walmart to pick up a couple of other things, and of course went through the action figure aisle with low expectations. And the was the whole case sitting right on the shelf. I picked up the Ultimate Spider-Man, but passed on the other two. So now I just have to wait until reports of Wave 3 hit retail to look for the variants.

Are they in stores that got rid of legends and univervs?

Im not sure about that most stores that don't cary universe or marve legends never get anything except movie figures. If your store got rid of them i doubt they will get these. i would look by the 3.75 spiderman figures and see if there is a $15.96 spd studio 6in peg atleast. or give them the upc and ask if there are any on order. Or if you find a helpful employee ask them to do an item locator and see what stores carry them. So you know where to lurk and btw on hand numbers for those stores are delayed a day.

Still no sign of these. Walmart.com has them on the site and when i hit the find in store button and enter my zip code there is no store within 50 miles that has them in their store fnl

this is great news! hopefully they will be in my WM when i get home from deployment next week! nothing like some post deployment plastic therapy lol

(though i did snag 6" avengers cap in hawaii)

I was just at my local Walmart yesterday, still no Spidey movie figures, oh well. My local walmart seems to be pretty behind anyways.

Don't feel bad, all three of my local ones suck! Worse yet 2 are 24 hrs, which means the resellers are there roaming the isles all night long.

:hulk:

I was just at my local Walmart yesterday, still no Spidey movie figures, oh well. My local walmart seems to be pretty behind anyways.

Don't feel bad, all three of my local ones suck! Worse yet 2 are 24 hrs, which means the resellers are there roaming the isles all night long.

:hulk:

Thanks man, the three Walmarts closest to me are all 24 hours too.

I woke up early this morning and I'm leaving in about 5 minutes. It's 4:30 and I can hit 2 walmarts on my way to work! I'll report back with my results.

James