Official SDCC ML news and comment thread

wolverine2281

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the way the packaged look with all that extra grey on the side is that Hasbro wants to keep us guessing until it hits in Spetember or wait until NYCC to announce the BAF.

I don't want to think that after 3 years of nothing that they have goofed on that level already.

BTW: Is that Iron-Man actually smaller than the Punisher???

SMH

the way the packaged look with all that extra grey on the side is that Hasbro wants to keep us guessing until it hits in Spetember or wait until NYCC to announce the BAF.

I don't want to think that after 3 years of nothing that they have goofed on that level already.

SMH

I don't think they would go through the trouble of packaging those with the stands though if there was going to be BAF. I completely understand it may not be the final product (although it's coming in less than 2 months) but the splash where is said "______ Series" has been replaced by "Epic Heroes" (looks like) and no BAF piece/name in the front of the bubble

SMH

I don't think they would go through the trouble of packaging those with the stands though if there was going to be BAF

Sadly, I agree. Here's to hoping someone has te guts to call their BS on this at the panel. You know they're still going to charge the same price.

yeah well it doesnt surprise me one bit that hasbro cheaps out like always and still no spidey villains. happy about red she-hulk and archangel. sentry looks impressive allready but wasnt really needed. i would be happy if iron fist comes in green because the one i have is good but i kind of hate these huge shoulders. yeah well lets wait and see.

yeah well it doesnt surprise me one bit that hasbro cheaps out like always and still no spidey villains. happy about red she-hulk and archangel. sentry looks impressive allready but wasnt really needed. i would be happy if iron fist comes in green because the one i have is good but i kind of hate these huge shoulders. yeah well lets wait and see.

I would love a modern Iron Fist without the big collar. I would love an Orson Randall Iron Fist even more.

new figs at the bottom are clearly Red She hulk, Sentry, Protector, modern Iron Fist & classic Archangel. Not a clue why that Fantomex is down there with them. possibly a place holder for someone else? Either way, that's one sick effing wave. Can't see variants out of Sentry. Iron Fist would obviously be a green variant. Archangel could be b/w XForce (instead of the sdcc black/silver), Protector could be his green/white look w/ no mask, She Hulk.....hmmmm maybe a green variant or a running change w/ Titania? (sp?)

new figs at the bottom are clearly Red She hulk, Sentry, Protector, modern Iron Fist & classic Archangel. Not a clue why that Fantomex is down there with them. possibly a place holder for someone else? Either way, that's one sick effing wave. Can't see variants out of Sentry. Iron Fist would obviously be a green variant. Archangel could be b/w XForce (instead of the sdcc black/silver), Protector could be his green/white look w/ no mask, She Hulk.....hmmmm maybe a green variant or a running change w/ Titania? (sp?)

Variant for Sentry could be the Void..

wasnt there talk about a hyperion figure? that could be the variant for sentry.

wasnt there talk about a hyperion figure? that could be the variant for sentry.

thats true forgot bout him. I was wondering why they were bring out Sentry again.

Im hugely disappointed in lack of a BAF. and I really hope that the red deadpool is simply a stand in for the X-force one. Granted I dont have a red one but the idea of not being able to get the x-force one because it will be the more rare variant turns my stomach. I may become a hardcore cherry picker if the line's future is to be BAFless. gotta say im kind of let down.