Official SDCC ML news and comment thread

wolverine2281

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah i see it and she has a stand, am I missing Blade? i dont see him loose or carded?

blade and dr.doom are missing. since sdcc hasnt started yet, i guess and hope that we will get more surprises because right now there isnt much that keeps me interested and if the baf pieces are gone to then i dont need to get them all.

how can you guys not be stoked for a modern Sentry? Jesus Sentry & crew cut Sentry are badly outdated and Sentry was MAJOR in the Dark Avengers arc. Much needed IMO.

yeah he is outdated but i am ok with the one i got. its not a character i need multiple versions of. i dont even know if that character is still in comics because with marvel they pop up on one side and dissapear somewhere else. still the figure looks allready great from his back.

Remember this is only preview night. Hasbro always reveals and swaps out their displays nightly during the weekend. My thought is that the ones shown aren't really finals yet.

No mystique or us agent/blade punisher sightings yet. I'm looking forward the armory for Dani, Mystique and the Punisher they hinted awhile back.

no bafs but stands? lame. aren't those the ones they used for the avenger walmart 6" figures?

I don't really want another Iron Man figure even though I like the paint scheme. Since I have the old Deadpool I don't see a need to pay $16 for the new one and I have the same thoughts about the Punisher. I agree that the old Sentry is outdated and is a bit small but he is still serviceable. Plus I'm not that big into the character. I can understand that it's easier for new collector's to buy the newer figures than the old ones but from a old school collector's point of view the pickings are slim. I am interested in the comic version of Blade and Moonstar though.

I though I set this up for all the news we are going to get in the next few days.

just some rules.

Do not post link or images from other sites!!! mods get hell from the boss about this and more then likely we will have images on this site.

2. all other SDCC thread will be merged in this thread. This way we don't have umpteen number of threads about the same thing.

3. most importantly, don't not criticize other people opinions. If they like the figure, they like the figures. you can't say anything to stop that.

4. NO RUMORS!!! unless it's from a very very reliable source, IE Hasbro rep.

just saw close up photos of them. Iron fist is the FF spidey mold. HE STILL HAS THAT HUGE LEFT HAND. Ugh. So stupid. Can't believe they didn't give him a new hand. Sentry looks amazing. Seriously, amazing. The ultimate cap ain't to bad. Mystique's weapons are amazing. Comes with an amazing looking sniper rifle. Looks like between mystique, punisher/blade, and deadpool we will have a whole arsenal.

Oh and the new iron man looks like it could be the best in the wave too. I'm prob more excited about that iconic armor than anything else.