Official SDCC ML news and comment thread

wolverine2281

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gotta say I'm pretty happy with the way it's looking for this line. That archangel will probably be the variant or then reg. for this wave. We'll probably get the xforce one like we got Thor from last year. Mystique looks great! Way better than Moonstar, Cant wait. I don't really see the need for a new Sentry. The old one was cool to me. I just took an extra one and slapped some longer hair on him. All of his bios say he was only 6'1 and the TB fig is a solid 6.25 inches. So I'm cool with it. But still these guys look great. I hope these are not the last of the BAFs though.There are so many more they can do. I would love to see more from the x men's corner also. Like a new Storm and more New Mutants.

Ok. I just saw the clearer pics from the main page and I'm even more pleased. Even the Moonstar looks alot better. I was going on that pic we saw a few weeks back. I see I'm still gonna have to customize her boots though. I already have the Ronan series Doom so I'll just be getting the FF one. I'm also happy that I'm getting another shot at getting the modern red DP as well as the x force version. I just got that Warpath variant that came with him last week. Boy God is good!

I must say the new Mystique is huge improvement over the old. I really like the Protector figure too. I'm not too wild about the Red She Hulk character so she is iffy. Dr Doom is a repaint of the Hasbro Doom so I'll skip him.

My hypothetical list is.

Protector

Mystique

Moonstar

Blade

Red She Hulk is a maybe.

I must say the new Mystique is huge improvement over the old. I really like the Protector figure too. I'm not too wild about the Red She Hulk character so she is iffy. Dr Doom is a repaint of the Hasbro Doom so I'll skip him.

My hypothetical list is.

Protector

Mystique

Moonstar

Blade

Red She Hulk is a maybe.

No sentry or iron fist or the new iron man? I'm a huge nut for the neo-classic armor, so that figure tops my list, followed by the other two I listed

The doctor doom figure made me cancel my preorder from big bad Toy store. I already have that figure am very disappointed that they decided just to re-release it in green no less. I do want the FF version of it though. But I'm not willing to keep my preorder at big bad Toy store when I don't know if I will get the green or white one and considering they cost $20 each it's just not worth it. I haven't seen the pictures of the red dead pool but kind of feel the same way about it I just don't want to end up getting another figured that I already have. I preorder them hoping I would not have to search for the figures to get the baf, but there is not one and the two re-releases (cool for people that don't have them), kills a lot of excitement for me. Finding all the wave two figures was a pain and I hate hunting so much. So this looks like more of that to many running changes that will be a pain to find. I'll look though gotta finish my x force team.

yeah well to me its a lame presentation from hasbro like always. i may cancel my preorder to for wave 3. moonstar isnt really on my list, mystique has a better head sculpt but thats it. doom, deadpool, punisher i have them allready. no need for another one. all i want is blade now and i am good. wave 4 is just as lame. protector??? really??? so much great stuff to do and they come with a guy like this?? then red she-hulk? face skulpt looks bad and why a swim suit??? is the rocker red she-hulk allready out?? at least that would have been awesome and different. sentry looks awesome but i dont need him either. well its just repaints and now rereleases again with hasbro. ok its just the preview night but if thats the way to go then i cherry pick the hell out of this line. at least archangel, blade will make my day.

I can understand why they didn't do a BAF for wave 3. between Mystique, Moonstar, Blade Punisher and both versions of Deadpool we have a whole arsenal of guns and asssories they had to get rid of the baf.

yeah but when it is that expensive why include the stands then? could have saved these to. i guess we will know more once the panel hits. i doubt that we will get other baf figures in the future.

The only positive thing I can say about the removal of the BAF is that it'll be a little easier to cherry pick from the wave without worrying about missing a baf piece. I spent way too much finishing Terrax and my 2 Zolas. Is Sentry using the Hulkling mold? He's gonna be gigantic.

I still need an arm and both legs for the second Zola, but I dont think I want another Phantomex, bucky cap, and drax

My hypothetical list is.

Protector

Mystique

Moonstar

Blade

Red She Hulk is a maybe.

No sentry or iron fist or the new iron man? I'm a huge nut for the neo-classic armor, so that figure tops my list, followed by the other two I listed

The old TB Sentry is a bit too small but he is serviceable. The new Iron Fist is in the maybe column now because I like the new costume but over all I'm kind of indifferent.

yeah well to me its a lame presentation from hasbro like always. i may cancel my preorder to for wave 3. moonstar isnt really on my list, mystique has a better head sculpt but thats it. doom, deadpool, punisher i have them allready. no need for another one. all i want is blade now and i am good. wave 4 is just as lame. protector??? really??? so much great stuff to do and they come with a guy like this?? then red she-hulk? face skulpt looks bad and why a swim suit??? is the rocker red she-hulk allready out?? at least that would have been awesome and different. sentry looks awesome but i dont need him either. well its just repaints and now rereleases again with hasbro. ok its just the preview night but if thats the way to go then i cherry pick the hell out of this line. at least archangel, blade will make my day.

Red She-Hulk has a swimsuit because thats one of her costumes from the comics

Red She-Hulk has a swimsuit because thats one of her costumes from the comics

yep she wears it in the Defenders comics.

So we can expect Hyperion in Spring 2013? And its nice to hear that the BaF is just on hold for wave 3 and not altogether gotten rid of. Although some will complain on here about it, it does make sense since everyone here complains that they dont have money. also it helps that their "filler" wave has a lot of re-issues to help those that did not get them the first time around.