Iron Man Legends?

tarot

Well we know there is going to be a Iron Man Legends Wave (similer to the Hulk and FF Legends I hope) with Iron Monger as the baf.

what would be you're ideal wave for it? remember this is hasbro we're tlaking about so there should be at least 2 Iron men and 1 Female.

mine would be

1. Bleeding Edge IM
  2. Submarine IM
  3. Modern War Machine (dark reign)
  4. Rescue (you know it's hard to come up with a female for this guy)
  5. Armored Whiplash
  6. New Mandarin
  7. Crimson Dynamo/ Titanium Man (possibly a rerelease of the IM legends since most of us could find them.)

Classic Hydro-Armor Iron Man

Classic Space Armor Iron Man

Vault Guardsman (Army builder!)

Blizzard with Spymaster running change

Classic Living Laser with Serpent Crown (with solid or translucent variant)

Crimson Dynamo (a larger version of the IM2 figure) with classic Ghost running change

Classic/1st appearance War Machine (A larger version of the IM2 comic series figure)

Well you know that one spot is for that extremes darker tone iron man the one in the sneak peak Pic along with the classic iron monger as the BaF.

If I had to guess, this is Hasbro i Would say:

Extremes Iron man

The New Movie Iron Man

rescue

The movie War Machine(if he has changed any)

Silver Centurion

Guardian (Vault guardsmen)

Tony Stark? (Any day NOW?......)

(Would Like a Bleeding Edge but I seriously do not see this happening they would save that for an Iron man spot on a future ML Wave.)

assuming we get 7 figures (Iron Monger is HUGE) I gotta have some updates to older Toy Biz figures. That said:

1. 1st Appearance Iron Man - just like the 3 3/4 version but scaled up. Silver/gold variants

2. Modular Armor - Face Off is good but it's just so damn sloppy on the paint. Make this one a bit bigger. Removable faceplate is optional. War Machine variant

3. Tony Stark in a new SUIT. Gives up a new body to work w/ while giving us an official suited up Tony.

4. Iron Patriot - because I don't see us getting him anywhere else. One that comes WITH a Norman Osborne head would be choice

5. War Machine - update to the "classic" look that was given to us by Toy Biz. Just update it, give it a full Rhoadey extra head. = $$

6. Mandarin - it can be the TB version re-done or it can be like the 3 3/4 figure was. I don't care. All i know is we need a GOOD version in Legends scale

7. Bleeding Edge armor. Saves us a spot in Legends and is really the only armor we don't have that is of any importance

BAF - obviously that insane, sick Iron Monger.

Every single one of you would buy these. hahaa

• 2 weeks later...

1. Extremis (Muted color scheme)

2. Neo-Classic (Layton Era)

3. Proto-Classic

4. Mandarin(Anything is better than our original one)

5. Ghost(Classic or Thunderbolts)

6. War Machine (Frist Appearance/Variants for US War Machine)

7. Tony Stark (Suit/Under Suit Variant)

BAF - Iron Monger

Alternate 1, 2, where they don't reuse, and an Alternate BAF incase this isn't for that wave

1. Space Armor

2. Underwater Armor

3. Whiplash (either classic Comic, Modern, or movie final battle will be cool with me)

BAF - The Original Titanium Man

With Hasbro, you have to figure they're gonna reuse where they can, so Proto-Classic would be the classic armor with a modified chest and head, Neo-Classic would be the slim version of what we're getting, and the Extremis is a repaint. I can't imagine we'd get too many villains, and we'll probably end up with a bleeding edge armor somewhere.

• 3 months later...
I like it. makes it much cheaper.

not really. if you find them in a store it is the same if you are able to get them and if the price doesnt go up in from wave 1 to wave 2. remember how a lot had trouble with the fff hulk wave? then if you buy a set of six online, it gets always cheaper then this because you will have twice the shipping costs.