Sign in to follow this  
belmont13

X-men Classics Cyclops

I'm a big fan of the 90s X-men series, I grew up with it and looking it's probably what got me heavily into comics that said I always wanted to complete the team in that era. I have most of the figures already and with the announcement of the Jean Grey and Classic Archangel the Gold and Blue teams are almost done. My question is this is it worth tracking down the X-men classics Cyclops, those who own is it any good(articulation, size, paint) compared to Marvel Legends?? or am I better off hoping Hasbro would make one like the MU scaled up?

I mean this one:

http://marvelousnews.com/database/gv.php?m...600&start=0

I have the figure. Unless hasbro announces it in the NYCC you better off trying to track it down.

You'd be better off tracking it down than waiting on a new one from Hasbro. He's an ok figure with excellent detail and head sculpt to his 90's look. The light up feature is good also. But it only works when he is on his base. So you need him complete. The main complaint is that he's built like it should be the teenage version of him and lives up to his nickname. "Slim".

Go for it. It's a good figure. I never thought the scale was bad at all and really like the sculpt. The only issue I've ever had is that the knee joints on mine are a little loose and have always been that way since I bought mine MOC. Not a major issue though.

Also, I never use the base that came with mine. If anyone needs one, send me a PM.

i love that figure and i had to repaint it because i thought the blue was to clear. since it is the only jim lee version it is the best one can get and it will look awesome next to jean who is coming somday.

I have been debating about getting him myself. Like someone said he is too slim.

I have that figure, and I think he's too skinny. I got him for the exact same reason you are thinking about getting him. Honestly, I just use the John Byrne Cyclops in my X-Men set up.