Sign in to follow this  
tarot

Thor Legends?

We know we are getting a Legends Line for Iron man (at least we're hoping we are) but will we be getting a Thor Legends Line? It might even be reveal in next years SDCC or ToyFair since Thor 2 is out in November.

if it is, what would you love to get.

1. Thor (classic new sculpt, the ones we have are very out of date)

2. Eric Masterson Thor / Thunderstrike (it would make alot of sense since to put those together since it really is a Head swap and a jacket)

3. Fandral / Hogun ( This way we can get them both)

4. Volstragg (the only one since he would need a need sculpt)

5. Sif / Enchantress or release Valkyrie / Sif (Asgards Warrior Women)

6. Loki (Classic)

7. Excutioner

BAF- Odin (with pack-in Crow, can't remember his name)

i would rather have that then an iron man legends wave. i made a little room at home and i seperated my marvel legends into different sections. when i came to thor, i was like "is that all?" i just have thor, loki, horsethor (sorry forgot his name:-D) and thats it. never had the chance to get valkyrie. i will get an 8inch destroyer sometimes but to be honest i am still counting on marvel select to do one. so we really need a thor line.

I'm gonna give two waves for Thor Legends

Wave 1: Kurse BAF

1. Odin

2. Sif

3. Heimdoll

4. Ulik

5. Baldar

6. Hela

7. Tyr

Wave 2: Surtur BAF

1. Hogun

2. Fandal

3. Volstag

4. Enchantress

5. Executioner

6. Thunderstrike

7. Ragnarok (Thor Clone)

Never gonna happen. I read where one of the Hasbro guys was asked about the Warriors Three at Comic Con, and he flat out said the tooling would be too expensive.

Never gonna happen. I read where one of the Hasbro guys was asked about the Warriors Three at Comic Con, and he flat out said the tooling would be too expensive.

I hear ya, but how about a Warriors Three Box Set??? Or Volstag as a BAF??? Remember they did Blob BAF a couple years back and Volstag is not as big as him....

word, more Asgard characters been REALLY need

we got only Thor and Loki really plus Valkyrie smh

I like the idea with each movie have a legends line for them. I just want and hope they keep them separate from the normal legends line. That way we have The legends line it's self and movie lines also. But the catch 22 is repainted figs will be all over the place.

As much as I would love it I doubt it would happen. Marvel/Hasbro seems to love putting out Iron Man,Captain America and Spiderman figures. They don't want to spend money on tooling on a line they don't think would sell. I have no interest in a Iron Man line. I have 10 versions of the character already.

If they did put one out. This is what I want.

1. Odin (Kirby or Simonson version)

2. Balder (Simonson)

3. Sif (Simonson)

4. Loki (Kirby or Simonson)

5. Ulik

6. Heimdall

7. Enchantress

Wave 2

1. Hogan

2. Fandral

3. Volstagg

4. Hela (Kirby or Simonson)

5.Laufey

6. Frost Giant

7. Executioner

8. . Surtur BAF (dream)

I plan on customizing some of these Odin, Sif and Hela are my priorities.

As much as I would love it I doubt it would happen. Marvel/Hasbro seems to love putting out Iron Man,Captain America and Spiderman figures. They don't want to spend money on tooling on a line they don't think would sell. I have no interest in a Iron Man line. I have 10 versions of the character already.

If they did put one out. This is what I want.

1. Odin (Kirby or Simonson version)

2. Balder (Simonson)

3. Sif (Simonson)

4. Loki (Kirby or Simonson)

5. Ulik

6. Heimdall

7. Enchantress

Wave 2

1. Hogan

2. Fandral

3. Volstagg

4. Hela (Kirby or Simonson)

5.Laufey

6. Frost Giant

7. Executioner

8. . Surtur BAF (dream)

I plan on customizing some of these Odin, Sif and Hela are my priorities.

yeah, Surtur would be dream. Could never picture hasbro making a "demon" type figure for mass retail. I just wish Marvel Select would stop making regular sized figures and start giving us some "bigger" characters. Thanos and Mephisto are awesome. And would love to some larger characters.

I want to see a Deodoto Thor

Valkyrie done right

Ulik

Grey Gargoyle

Balder

Radioactive Man

BAF: Mangog

Wave 2:

Thunderstrike

Enchantress

Executioner

Fandral

Volstagg

Hogun

BAF: Surtur

Wave 3:

Odin

Sif

Cobra

Mr. Hyde

Bob Layton Hercules

Rock Troll army builder

BAF: Destroyer

I think I'd have to condense down to one wave since we'd be lucky to get that.

Odin

Sif

Enchantress

Executioner

The Serpent (I know, not a popular character, but I like the idea of what is essentially an evil Odin)

Ulik

Thunderstrike

BAF: Frost Giant or Destroyer (Surtur would be best but I don't see a demonic fig getting made as someone said earlier)

We know we are getting a Legends Line for Iron man (at least we're hoping we are) but will we be getting a Thor Legends Line? It might even be reveal in next years SDCC or ToyFair since Thor 2 is out in November.

if it is, what would you love to get.

1. Thor (classic new sculpt, the ones we have are very out of date)

2. Eric Masterson Thor / Thunderstrike (it would make alot of sense since to put those together since it really is a Head swap and a jacket)

3. Fandral / Hogun ( This way we can get them both)

4. Volstragg (the only one since he would need a need sculpt)

5. Sif / Enchantress or release Valkyrie / Sif (Asgards Warrior Women)

6. Loki (Classic)

7. Excutioner

BAF- Odin (with pack-in Crow, can't remember his name)

This is PERFECT, covers all major characters (except Heimdall, but that's fine by me) and is realistic. We WOULD be lucky to get one wave of this, so people posting 2 and 3 waves are really dreaming.

Characters like Frost Giants and Destroyer, etc, have been represented in ways compatible with ML already. There's enough revision in the wave you've posted, and plenty of newness, covers Sif and the Warriors Three, main Thor, alternate Masterson Thor, and the two biggest villains, Loki and Enchantress, and her sidekick Skurge. And Odin! I doubt they'd revisit Valkyrie, though she does need a rework, but not a high priority when we've still gone so long without an Enchantress.

Well done and I wouldn't change a thing!

Yeah another Valkyrie would be awesome. I personally would like her In the new she hulk mold

Yeah another Valkyrie would be awesome. I personally would like her In the new she hulk mold

I agree. That mold could be used as a Hela too.