NEW ACTION FIGURE COMICS! Avengers vs. Thanos

Ninjak

If anyone is interested, I've a got a couple of new action figure comics up on my site. It's a 2-part story starring the new modern Avengers vs. Thanos.

You can check it out at this link.

http://www.billscomics.com/afcomics.html

Here are the covers of the two issues. On the site they are right at the top of the page.

Page_0.jpg

Page_0-1.jpg

Thanks Zed. This was one of the most technically difficult comics I ever did. Plus it's the first one I've done that takes place in the modern Marvel U. I did it as an homage/sequel to Avengers Annual #7 and Marvel 2-in-1 Annual #2. Which is one of my all time favorite comic book stories ever.

Glad you liked it. I really appreciate the awesome feedback.

Just read the New Avengers. Great stuff as usual my friend.

Going to try and read the Two-In-One tomorrow. Got to save the good stuff for another day!!! :wink:

i do like your attention to detais and the homage. Cute reference with the AF15-1962 code.

Great energy effects as Zed poited out.

I love your use of the well-sculpted but under-articulated Ben-10 figures. I know Aggregor, the squid faced guy, the Volcanus guy, but who is the bug?

Also, nice pic manipulation of that comic version of the FF pogo plane. You made it look very real while in transit.

Because of your cover photo, and re-reading the annihilation story after Drax took out Thanos's heart, I picked up the figure last night.

Can't wait to see where this leads. too bad I did not see Nova!!!

hint, hint, hint!!!

Thanks Big Bear. Your comments are much appreciated as always. Nice catch on the AF15-1962 code, I didn't think anyone would really get that.

I bought all those Ben 10 figs at Wal-Mart on clearance for about $6.00 each. I always figured they'd make great alien henchmen. But, as you mentioned, they are severely limited by their lackluster articulation. You asked who the "bug" is. (I assume you mean the purple guy with the little wings). I don't know who he is. I picked him up at a yard sale a long time ago. I think he may be a Godzilla related figure, but I'm not sure.

As for Nova, I couldn't use him in this story because there is no modern Nova ML figure right now. The one we got is from the 90's. (Which is the worst one we could have). I'd rather have first the appearance / classic version, or even modern style instead.

Anyway, thanks again for the great feedback. Let me know how you like part 2. Catch you later.

I loved the comic. Great use of a "sequel" to Two-in-One.

My only complaint its how you abuse one of my favorites.

I don't want to spoil anything, but he has become the punching bag for Marvel Comics.

But I digress .... This issue was very good.

Great user if the modern take on heroes.

I even began to like this version of Drax.

Nice use of Mumm-Ra as well.

While I would have loved an Annihilation Nova, I still like the one we got.

You could have used him. Lol.

The one thing I like about your writing is that you follow the rules of introduction and use.

Jeph Loeb, pat attention!!!!

Great use of the weapon/ power source.

Can't walt to see how you incorporate the newer ML figures into future stories.

Until the next comic ....

Make Mine Marvel