Legends wave 1 back at Target

marvel73

Yup, I just scored the Thor figure and the blue Ghost rider. I've no completed waves 1 and 2 with all variants except the solid shield Steve Rogers, as that one isn't quite as accurate as the clear shield and there are no huge differences in him otherwise.

Glad I got Thor and Blue Ghostie though, AND the were on clearance or sale or something for $9.00 at Wal-mart which I found a bit weird but I certainly wasn't going to argue.

Yup, I just scored the Thor figure and the blue Ghost rider. I've no completed waves 1 and 2 with all variants except the solid shield Steve Rogers, as that one isn't quite as accurate as the clear shield and there are no huge differences in him otherwise.

Glad I got Thor and Blue Ghostie though, AND the were on clearance or sale or something for $9.00 at Wal-mart which I found a bit weird but I certainly wasn't going to argue.

Has anyone seen the orange Ghost Rider? I think the restock of cases is only the solid shield cap, blue ghost rider. BTW, why are you saying that the clear shield cap is more accurate? I have no idea where that shield even came from in the comics..

The orange Ghost Rider was ALL I saw initially, I am glad to have found the blue one, I was pretty sure that I wouldn't get that one without paying out of the nose.

As for the shield. When Steve Rogers was in that suit, Bucky was Captain America and had the actual solid shield. SO Steve Rogers was using a photon shield which was essentially the clear version. I believe both He and US Agent have used the photon shield multiple times over the years

BTW, they also showed off the photon shield in Avengers:EMH...the one the Skrull Cap was using.

I found a partial Wave 1 in Walmart (on "clearance") and a full set of Wave 1 in Target yesterday (picked up a blue Ghost Rider).

I have seen TRU restock Wave 2 figures, and I have been seeing both Madame's as pegwarmers in a couple of places...almost picked them up, but I couldn't justify buying them...

Hey Mikado, went back to try and pick up that Commander Rogers fig for you and ALL of the Legends were sold out. I know there are a couple of scalpers in the area, and the must've gotten wind of the quantity of wave 1 and the price they were selling them at an cleaned them out.

I went to a nearby Wal-Mart and they were also out (but they were priced at $11.00 instead of $9, I think my Wal-Mart must've messed up, but still 11 is a good deal)) I'll be out and about Saturday and I'll take a peek around for you then sir, I'm confident I can find one somewhere dang it!

I'll let you know if I find one!

Heads up I hauled 2 cases in today. Case has solid shield Rogers's, and the blue rider.

Don't bother with chula vista north store or east if you live in the San Diego area, I cleaned them out.

Bummer, I just relocated, and the closest Target to me is roughly 35 miles -_-

You in the san Diego area?

Nah, I'm way east of San Diego. I live about an hour east of Pittsburgh right now.

Heads up I hauled 2 cases in today. Case has solid shield Rogers's, and the blue rider.

Don't bother with chula vista north store or east if you live in the San Diego area, I cleaned them out.

Nah, I'm way east of San Diego. I live about an hour east of Pittsburgh right now.

Yeah your across the nation from were I am.

Out of curiosity, may I ask why?

Out of curiosity, may I ask why?

I cleaned them out for Number of reasons. Get stuff for friends, build more BAFs, send to friends that may not have time to get them, for trading. And just to plainly have extra.some to open and display and some to save.

It's good to know that they came back out..I just decided to start collecting Legends figs...I got Constrictor from toys r us last night...so i'll be hitting up Target & Walmart later to try & complete this Terrax wave

I really wanna build Terrax too, I just need a Steve Rogers and a Ghost Rider, Klaw shouldn't be a problem to find at all.