Odds of my local TRU having a case of wave two?

SpideyMang

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums here and had a quick question. I was just at my local TRU this past Saturday and was walking around curious to see if they had any Legends figures. To my surprise, they had a full peg that consisted of: Bucky Cap, Constrictor, Iron Man(Stealth Variant), Hope Summers, Klaw, and Drax. There was also a 2-Pack of Invisible Women and Human Torch(which was the 2-Pack wave two I believe). I decided to get Bucky and Iron Man. After I got home I was talking to my friend and he said that it was strange that I found a Stealth Variant of Iron Man, because they were only shipped out in the first cases of wave one(just going by what he said).

That's when I got hopeful, I thought, hey what if they had a case or two sitting in the back? So I stopped by TRU today, to see if they moved the figures around or put some new ones out. They didn't. Actually the figures were in the EXACT same order that I left them in on the peg. Which is strange, so I'm beginning to think that perhaps no one around these parts are too interested in Legends.

With this in mind, what do you think my chances are of there being a case of the wave one and two figures that they didn't have on the shelves sitting in the back? And if there is a chance of them having some figures in the back, would I, as a customer, be obligated to ask for them?

I'd prefer to get them at Wal-Mart, as the price is cheaper, but my local Wal-Mart doesn't seem to stock Legends :\. I've checked it multiple times and I never seen any Legends on the shelf, I've even checked the tags on the pegs and none of them ever list anything seeming to do with Legends. I guess I'll stop by TRU again this weekend, if I make enough in tips haha(having to shell out $19.99 a figure is such a drag but it's better than not having access to the figures at all)

Also, does anyone know if there are certain days that TRU re-stocks pegs? Or would the peg have to be emptier for them to re-fill it? Since I only bought two figures the peg is more full than not.

I'd prefer to get them at Wal-Mart, as the price is cheaper, but my local Wal-Mart doesn't seem to stock Legends :\. I've checked it multiple times and I never seen any Legends on the shelf, I've even checked the tags on the pegs and none of them ever list anything seeming to do with Legends. I guess I'll stop by TRU again this weekend, if I make enough in tips haha(having to shell out $19.99 a figure is such a drag but it's better than not having access to the figures at all)

Also, does anyone know if there are certain days that TRU re-stocks pegs? Or would the peg have to be emptier for them to re-fill it? Since I only bought two figures the peg is more full than not.

I know my TRU gets a truck on Thursday, but it may vary. I don't know if they stock them that day or not. Because I haven't seen any new MU or ML for months at my store

All the local TRUs in my area also restock on Thursdays, but I don't know if that's a nationwide case.

Walmarts and Targets have been putting out Marvel Legends Wave 1 this week. Saw GR, Steve Rogers and Thor today at Target, and also saw remnants of that wave last night at WM.

Hmmm, that's interesting either way, and I really wish my local Wal-Mart carried Legends :\

All the local TRUs in my area also restock on Thursdays, but I don't know if that's a nationwide case.

Walmarts and Targets have been putting out Marvel Legends Wave 1 this week. Saw GR, Steve Rogers and Thor today at Target, and also saw remnants of that wave last night at WM.

Hmmm, that's interesting either way, and I really wish my local Wal-Mart carried Legends :\

Walmart is where I got the ML's I want. Found Big Time Spidey and Masked Dark Wolverine there. I guess different stores in different places carry different stock.

I really want Future Foundations Spidey, but I'd settle for either Spidey at this point, and I can't decide which Daken I really want. I guess I figure I'll just pick up whichever one I'm fortunate enough to find in-store. I just really hope my local TRU get any of these figures in stock.

UPDATE: I actually stopped by TRU today and they only had three Legends left on the pg, someone bought Hope Summers. So only Constrictor, Drax, and Klaw(yuck) were left. They also still had the 2-pack of Invisible Women and Human Torch, which dropped down in price to $8.98. So I decided to talk to an employee, who was actually quite helpful. He scanned the bar code on the peg to see if they had any in the back, sadly they didn't :'(. He then told me that they're not sure when they'll get any back in stock because they only order what they're pretty much out of and don't know what arrives on the trucks. So he suggested coming back and checking on Wednesday since that's when they get their shipments.

So to help clear the peg, so they'll hopefully order more figures, I picked up Constrictor. I passed on the 2-pack, even though it was a great price, cause Invisible Women had awful articulation and Human Torch didn't seem that appealing to me. Maybe if he had ankle pivots I would have decided to pick him up.