Marvel Legends Wave 3 out in Malaysia

Comacaz

I think it's pretty cool of Hasbro to re-release the classic colors Deadpool, since a lot of people couldn't find the 2-pack that came out a while back. Since there's no BAF I just wanna get my hands on a red Deadpool and an X-Force Wolverine, possibly an X-Force Deadpool as well. I'll more than likely pick up Punisher/Blade, Neo Classic Iron Man, and US Agent if I see any of them but the ones I really want are 'pool and Wolvie

I'm sure there gonna distribute all variants like they did with wave 1&2 watch, then make it hard for us to get red suit deadpool. Kinda how they did with the big time spidey and a lot of impatient people spent $200 on a inacurrate figure thats now available in every walmart and target. so be patient both I'm sure will be readily available down the line.

I'm sure there gonna distribute all variants like they did with wave 1&2 watch, then make it hard for us to get red suit deadpool. Kinda how they did with the big time spidey and a lot of impatient people spent $200 on a inacurrate figure thats now available in every walmart and target. so be patient both I'm sure will be readily available down the line.

Thanks, we can only hope.

I just got Deadpool pre-ordered. I am hoping I get the grey X-Force one to go with the three pack I got from SDCC. I would love to have the red one too.

I ordered 2 from BBTS... You think they be nice enough to give me one of each?... LOL

if you ordered the big case then you will get one of each :D

Is this correct? I thought Deadpool will be a running change figure and that the first shipment would only be the X-Force colored version. BBTS only lists 1x deadpool (xforce) per case:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

1x Mystique or Danielle Moonstar (Sorry, no choice)

2x Deadpool (X-Force Outfit)

1x Dr. Doom (Regular or White FF Outfit - Sorry, no choice)

2x Iron Man (Neo-Classic)

1x Punisher or Blade (Sorry, no choice)

1x U.S. Agent

I just got Deadpool pre-ordered. I am hoping I get the grey X-Force one to go with the three pack I got from SDCC. I would love to have the red one too.

I ordered 2 from BBTS... You think they be nice enough to give me one of each?... LOL

if you ordered the big case then you will get one of each :D

Is this correct? I thought Deadpool will be a running change figure and that the first shipment would only be the X-Force colored version. BBTS only lists 1x deadpool (xforce) per case:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

1x Mystique or Danielle Moonstar (Sorry, no choice)

2x Deadpool (X-Force Outfit)

1x Dr. Doom (Regular or White FF Outfit - Sorry, no choice)

2x Iron Man (Neo-Classic)

1x Punisher or Blade (Sorry, no choice)

1x U.S. Agent

There will be 2 Deadpool per case. If someone ordered 2 cases they will most likely have 4 X-Force Deadpools

It seems like they're pushing a lot of the deadpools out in this wave, which is great, I hope both colors are plentiful, so everyone gets their deadpool!.

A side benefit to me would be maybe the price dropping for some of those Deadpool/Warpath 2 packs on ebay, those are absolutely crazy right now and all i really want is Warpath dang it!

It seems like they're pushing a lot of the deadpools out in this wave, which is great, I hope both colors are plentiful, so everyone gets their deadpool!.

A side benefit to me would be maybe the price dropping for some of those Deadpool/Warpath 2 packs on ebay, those are absolutely crazy right now and all i really want is Warpath dang it!

Totally agree on those 2 packs. Wayyyyy to expensive, I will not pay more than $50 for those. The hulk and valkryie and deadpool warpath I've been hunting forever. I will not give eBay scalpers a cent of my money. I know I'll get these in a trade eventually.