Wally world

thedevilsdue06

i visited 3 of the 4 or 5 Walmarts in my area. All of them have a spot for the 6-inch Avengers, and only 2 have any pegs for the MU. Nothing listed about ML, but that may change over whne the Avengers figs die out. And I assume that $15.96 is the going price point now.

Man, this hobby is getting expensive :sad:

I feel you on the price. I've been picking and choosing the recent MLs on Ebay. If you buy them loose and with a BAF piece some are reasonable. Even then I can't really buy a whole wave.

• 2 weeks later...

My Walmart just got the Avengers 6 inch line in and I'm really excited actually. All they had were Iron Man, Cap, and Thor but I'm still pretty excited. Seeing the Cap in person, he actually looks really cool. At first I thought they only had two Caps a Thor and around six or seven Iron Man repaints. So being slightly unsure if they would be there by the time I got a chance to go back with some cash, I took one of the Caps and hid him, lol. After I took a look at the pegs again though they had four Caps, two Thors, and the rest were the Iron Man repaints. I was slightly bummed out that there was no Hawkeye or Hulk though I was happy enough to see a few Caps. They didn't have the variant Cap though which was kind of disappointing but I didn't really expect them to. I don't really want Thor, I already have the Mark VI Iron Man movie figure, and I'm not big on buying repaints so I'll pass on that Iron Man.

They also refilled the Avengers 3 3/4 figures. Still no Spidey 6 inch figures which is kind of a bummer, but with my Walmart just getting the Avengers line I doubt I'll be seeing that line locally for a long time. As an aside, no one seems to be touching ANY of the Spider-Man figures, the pegs are completely full. The TMNT figures seem to be selling though.