Hand Ninja, Extremis Armor or Nick Fury(Walmart Xclusive)

SnakeEyes215

Hey I'm just getting into this whole forum thing & kinda new on the scene as far as collecting ML figs, but I'm looking for a Hand Ninja(white or red),Extremis Armor Ironman(red&gold) and the sam jackson version of Nick Fury for a reasonable price. I'm hoping for loose with all accesories. Any of the 3 will do...honestly I have a laundry list of figures I need but right now I'm in the market for these..so if anyone is selling them please hit me up!

thnx! :spidey_read_thread:

I see it everywhere. I saw one yesterday morning at a Walmart that didn't have them 5 days ago.

For me, the one's I haven't seen (or have seen 1 of) are the two Wrecking Crew guys (who I bought but both have defects, so I'm hoping to exchange them when I find others) FF Spidey and Thor. And, of course, I've seen 0 variants.

good look on the quick responses everybody...picked up Extremis & Hope Summers at Target on saturday after asking one of the department managers why they weren't on the peg after being told that they had them in stock..On top of that olny had to pay $20 total after complaining

That's sick man lol, I wish I had that kinda luck!

good look on the quick responses everybody...picked up Extremis & Hope Summers at Target on saturday after asking one of the department managers why they weren't on the peg after being told that they had them in stock..On top of that olny had to pay $20 total after complaining

You and me both. When I complain or ask questions, I just get blank stares.

Glad you found your IM.

Glad you found your IM.

Yeah or the employees get a smart mouth about me asking for something, god forbid right? Haha, they really seem to hate doing their job at walmart in particular.

Glad you found your IM.

Yeah or the employees get a smart mouth about me asking for something, god forbid right? Haha, they really seem to hate doing their job at walmart in particular.

I know what you mean. I asked the toys manager at the Walmart by my work if they were getting the ROML series and he said no and that he had been "keeping an eye on it, but only the US stores would get it". They got them a week later.

Glad you found your IM.

I know what you mean. I asked the toys manager at the Walmart by my work if they were getting the ROML series and he said no and that he had been "keeping an eye on it, but only the US stores would get it". They got them a week later.

Lol what a joke, their bs isn't even convincing.

its the same in europe. if you ask something they look at me like if i am from another planet. i stoped asking when terminator 4 came out. at the time they just got the star trek figs in and i asked about t-4 figs. she told me they were all sold out years ago. mkey. so i said to her a movie that comes out next month had figures years ago?? the answer was "yes". so i went home and got them online. funny thing once a guy who works there came to me and asked me if i needed help and now i looked at him as if he was from another planet, lol. well i tried but the poor guy was lost when i asked about when wave 3 and 4 of indiana jones figures would come, lol. toysrus in france also. i asked about some of the exclusives they had in the usa and they didnt even knew that they had shops in the usa. can you imagine not to know where toysrus comes from and you work at the place?