Marvel Legends 3 are here!

wolverine2281

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have estimates on when we might see these at retail? I've never bought from bbts and have no idea if theyre usually ahead and if so by how far? Guess I might hit up TRU this week.

After BBTS got wave 1 early, these started popping up about 2-3 weeks later at retail. I would wait to start running around looking until you hear reports of them being found at retail.

Anyone have estimates on when we might see these at retail? I've never bought from bbts and have no idea if theyre usually ahead and if so by how far? Guess I might hit up TRU this week.

After BBTS got wave 1 early, these started popping up about 2-3 weeks later at retail. I would wait to start running around looking until you hear reports of them being found at retail.

I work close to a TRU, so I'll probably start hitting it up on Wednesday. Thats usually when they restock. I live in Louisville, and we usually get new stuff on the front end. When wave 1 hit, by the time I saw the reports on here, the one closest to me had already had them and sold out.

16621688[/url]']

16621668[/url]' date='Aug 26 2012, 12:38 AM']I pre ordered two deadpools(hopefully one is the variant!) from BBTS but didn't get any notice. Congrats to who got notices! :wink: going to check my TRU if they got anything.

They are both going to be X-Force Deadpool I think.

The red deadpool, Blade, Future Foundation Doom and Dani Moonstar are coming later.

Oh well don't mind have two xforce deadpools if this is the case. At least I get to complete the uncanny x force squad! Lol

Why would Moonstar, blade and red deadpool come later? I picked up all of series 2 including all variants all at once in late February last time, wouldn't they just release a mix case for all at once? BTW I know it doesn't need to be said but I want to say it anyway, this variant being entirely different characters thing is cool in idea terrible in practice, dang it I want blade and moonstar!

16621693[/url]']

Looks like BBTS cancelled my Doom pre-order.. But they charged my card for the Neo Classic.. Stoked to be getting that figure soon. Guess I'll have to track down a Doom in the wild.

How long ago did you preorder it? I don't think that's fair they should keep count on the pre orders and what they are going to have on hand when they release it. For sure they have a inventory that has the amount of figures they ordered from Hasbro.

16621693[/url]']

Looks like BBTS cancelled my Doom pre-order.. But they charged my card for the Neo Classic.. Stoked to be getting that figure soon. Guess I'll have to track down a Doom in the wild.

How long ago did you preorder it? I don't think that's fair they should keep count on the pre orders and what they are going to have on hand when they release it. For sure they have a inventory that has the amount of figures they ordered from Hasbro.

They allow us to cancel on them so its an even trade when it comes to preordering from BBTS... Its kind of odd they would cancel on such an mass release figure though...