Marvel Legends 3 are here!

wolverine2281

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a review of Punisher on YouTube... I am a bit disappointed they didn't complete the skull...

Some reviewers seemed to be irritated with the amount of reused parts on him. I really don't mind though still think it's a great looking figure. But then again I haven't been collecting log enough for reused parts to bother me at all really.

I saw a review of Punisher on YouTube... I am a bit disappointed they didn't complete the skull...

Some reviewers seemed to be irritated with the amount of reused parts on him. I really don't mind though still think it's a great looking figure. But then again I haven't been collecting log enough for reused parts to bother me at all really.

I don't mind the reuse parts... I figured if they going to make a removable belt they would consider that someone might want to display him without...

Some dude on eBay seems to be selling all of the series 3 MLs including all variants, I wonder how he got them? Doesn't technically say in hand or pre-order in the auction though.

I wouldn't go for that personally. Patience is a virtue, and usually seems to pay off in one form or another when it comes to collecting these figures.

Oh I'm not buying, just thought i'd share. I had very little trouble finding the first two series. the deadpool (x-force) is going for like 65 dollars, which is crazy considering this release is feasibly going o give everyone the chance to get deadpool as is is packed2 per case.

Ah ok, and that's crazy, It's a shame some people can't wait and these people get the money at those crazy prices. Just so they can do it again with more figures.

Some dude on eBay seems to be selling all of the series 3 MLs including all variants, I wonder how he got them? Doesn't technically say in hand or pre-order in the auction though.

do you have a link? I only say one guy that had pics of all of them but states it is a case of 8 (figures will vary) and will be shipped in October

Seems like target and wal-mart got standard cases for series one and two, and toys R us got variant cases last time in my area so i'm going to hunt based on that basis, kind of excited to begin again. (although i never would've stopped for the summer if those dang spiderman movie 6 inchers ever came out.)

I really want those, I'm hopeful that they will be released stateside eventually.

I just want that ultimate Spidey, I got the awesome Marvel Select limited Movie spiderman from the disney store that I like better despite it being WAY out of scale. I suppose I wouldn't turn that 6 inch Lizard down either considering I don't have one yet.

I want the Movie Spidey the most, and Miles Morales Spidey too. The Movie Spidey that was shown with the backpack and maskless head at comicon looked really sick. Although that's all I ever saw regarding that figure.

The username was tuner36, unfortunately when i went back to ebay to get the name of the seller, all of the variants are now gone, must've figured out that he wasn't getting them. I swear theywere there earlier! :)

ah, we've done business a few times before. and he did take them down

"This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available"

Yeah... The red Deadpool is going to be a pain to hunt down...

Nahhh I think it will just take longer to find. Like how Masked Daken & BT Spidey were so scarce at first but now they're pretty readily available and/or you can find them on eBay for under $25 shipping included.

It must be my area... Too many damn scalpers... I have not seen Daken (both version) or Spiderman (both version) in the wild... Had to pick them up online...

16622261[/url]']

16622256[/url]' date='Aug 31 2012, 09:56 AM']
16622253[/url]' date='Aug 31 2012, 08:13 AM']Yeah... The red Deadpool is going to be a pain to hunt down...

Nahhh I think it will just take longer to find. Like how Masked Daken & BT Spidey were so scarce at first but now they're pretty readily available and/or you can find them on eBay for under $25 shipping included.

It must be my area... Too many damn scalpers... I have not seen Daken (both version) or Spiderman (both version) in the wild... Had to pick them up online...

I've seen lots of masked daken around my area but not FF spidey. Especially in the Disney store