Marvel Legends 3 are here!

wolverine2281

16622261[/url]']

16622256[/url]' date='Aug 31 2012, 09:56 AM']
16622253[/url]' date='Aug 31 2012, 08:13 AM']Yeah... The red Deadpool is going to be a pain to hunt down...

Nahhh I think it will just take longer to find. Like how Masked Daken & BT Spidey were so scarce at first but now they're pretty readily available and/or you can find them on eBay for under $25 shipping included.

It must be my area... Too many damn scalpers... I have not seen Daken (both version) or Spiderman (both version) in the wild... Had to pick them up online...

I've seen lots of masked daken around my area but not FF spidey. Especially in the Disney store

Thanks for pointing that out... I keep forgetting Disney stores carries ML...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16622273[/url]']

Weill I had a relatively easy time of finding them in Kansas last time (which is crazy surprising) So I'd be glad to help you out where I can BiggMeeZee!

I'm ordering a set from BBTS of the initial 6 and then hunting the variants since the variants were the easiest to find in the wild for me last time.

So true. Wasnt masked daken suppose to be a variant? Found plenty

16622273[/url]']

Weill I had a relatively easy time of finding them in Kansas last time (which is crazy surprising) So I'd be glad to help you out where I can BiggMeeZee!

I'm ordering a set from BBTS of the initial 6 and then hunting the variants since the variants were the easiest to find in the wild for me last time.

So true. Wasnt masked daken suppose to be a variant? Found plenty

Nah, Masked Daken was planned out to be the normal version figure, and Maskless Daken was supposed to be the variant. However with the way the last two waves were distributed, in most cases, during initial distribution the non variants became scarce like variants. And vise versa the variants were very common in the beginning.

Found these pretty good prices for individuals.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comic-Book-Heroes-...gends&rt=nc

I just ordered Deadpool from dorksidecomics on ebay and they charge an additional $0.10 cents for the figure but their shipping is $2 dollars cheaper(for Deadpool at least, haven't checked thee others). So just a heads up if you still haven't ordered Deadpool yet.

Found these pretty good prices for individuals.

I just ordered Deadpool from dorksidecomics on ebay and they charge an additional $0.10 cents for the figure but their shipping is $2 dollars cheaper(for Deadpool at least, haven't checked thee others). So just a heads up if you still haven't ordered Deadpool yet.

I checked it out just now but I ordered my DP yesterday though. Well I'll keep them in mind for any others I might not find in stores. Thanks.

16622441[/url]']

16622436[/url]' date='Sep 2 2012, 02:26 PM']
16622316[/url]' date='Sep 1 2012, 12:45 AM']Found these pretty good prices for individuals.

I checked it out just now but I ordered my DP yesterday though. Well I'll keep them in mind for any others I might not find in stores. Thanks.

BBTS is lagging. Except for the lucky few who were able to get their wave packages. I'm so close in canceling my order with them. No patience as you can tell. Lol dorksidecomics is probably like 5 dollars more. All I want is x force deadpool to complete the uncanny x force team

Thanks I'm sure I'll need it lmk

I wish they had given Deadpool ankle pivot... He would have been close to the perfect 6" figure...

Yeah I really wish they would have added that to the figure. It would have been a nice edition considering it's just a repaint/rerelase. I think any Deadpool figure, like Spidey, could really benefit from an ankle pivot feature. It should be a standard haha

Just ordered them from Toywiz I hate not being able to see what I pay for ahhhhahh

Yeah, I know exactly how you feel man. I'm really picky when it comes to figures. If there's two of the same figure in one spot I compare them nine times outta ten. Not that that really matters though since Legends are so freaking scarce, and I usually only see one of the particular figure I want. But as much as it sucks not being able to see exactly what you're paying for, I guess it's kind of the trade off for the convenience of online shopping. Not gonna lie though, I'm kinda nervous about Deadpool, because I was watching a video review and his neck collar was ripped in the packaging. $10 is enough, but having to shell out $17 - $20 buck plus tax for one figure I shouldn't have to worry about stupid things like that. That's just the way I look at it. I know there are much more expensive things to be collecting haha.

Just ordered them from Toywiz I hate not being able to see what I pay for ahhhhahh

Yeah, I know exactly how you feel man. I'm really picky when it comes to figures. If there's two of the same figure in one spot I compare them nine times outta ten. Not that that really matters though since Legends are so freaking scarce, and I usually only see one of the particular figure I want. But as much as it sucks not being able to see exactly what you're paying for, I guess it's kind of the trade off for the convenience of online shopping. Not gonna lie though, I'm kinda nervous about Deadpool, because I was watching a video review and his neck collar was ripped in the packaging. $10 is enough, but having to shell out $17 - $20 buck plus tax for one figure I shouldn't have to worry about stupid things like that. That's just the way I look at it. I know there are much more expensive things to be collecting haha.

I have this "sickness" as well... I used to dread seeing an abundance of a figure that I want... I had to spend 20-30 minutes looking for the best one... That was back then though... These days I am lucky to see one...

I wouldn't worry too much... My Deadpools were okay... I think Advocate Pinoy was just unlucky...

I have this "sickness" as well... I used to dread seeing an abundance of a figure that I want... I had to spend 20-30 minutes looking for the best one... That was back then though... These days I am lucky to see one...

I wouldn't worry too much... My Deadpools were okay... I think Advocate Pinoy was just unlucky...

Dude when I was a kid I would spend like one to two hours looking over the same two figures trying analyze and decide which one looked the best. My mom would get so pissed lol. Oh and that's reassuring to hear about the Deadpool, I really can't wait to get mine. I've been dying to get my hands on a decent Deadpool figure ever since I picked up the Marvel Select version and was extremely disappointed.

A new TRU opens up in my town on the seventh of this month fingers crossed they have goodies

Ive been to TRU grand openings before an found good if not great stuff cant wait to buy shitty figs from tru with cool guns for my fantom x an deadpool also....

That sounds awesome man! I'd love to go to a new TRU opening, I hope you find some really great stuff. If you do you should post it in the hauls thread so we can all share of bit of the glory lol xD. Also what figures do you buy to get nice guns for your Legends figures?