Marvel Legends 3 are here!

wolverine2281

Got mine today. Pristine packing by BBTS thought they would just ship box them came in. Double boxed ftw. Just wanted doom and deadpoools. Selling rest loose for cost.

Do you still have the cardbacks and stands with the loose ones?

Yeah just sending them loose to save on shipping. Havent even opened them yet. All accessories are included.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, and the way they ship out to retail, most people didn't find the variants from Wave 2 until July/August and they were first shipped back in March...so we might not see variants until October/November/December time frame...

So much stuff coming out this Christmas AND my child's first Xmas...I'm going to be broke...

Yeah, and the way they ship out to retail, most people didn't find the variants from Wave 2 until July/August and they were first shipped back in March...so we might not see variants until October/November/December time frame...

So much stuff coming out this Christmas AND my child's first Xmas...I'm going to be broke...

Um...

Big Time Spiderman and Masked Daken werent the VARIANTS.

People just assumed they were since the real VARIANTS were in early case shipments.

Who's to say that Mystique and Punisher arent the VARIANTS.

Um...

Big Time Spiderman and Masked Daken werent the VARIANTS.

People just assumed they were since the real VARIANTS were in early case shipments.

Who's to say that Mystique and Punisher arent the VARIANTS.

Would I help you if I said "running change" instead of variants? And if you want to get picky and specific, Mystique and Punisher aren't "variants" at all...they share a card with Moonstar and Blade...they will be a running change. The Variants of the line will be regular colored Deadpool and FF Doom...

Which brings me back to the point of they probably won't be out until a couple of months from now.

I ordered mine from Amazon since I didn't want all of wave 3, but they still have yet to ship it. Has anyone else had this problem? Its from Coast City Styles, and I don't know if they are usually good about sending their items or not?

Usually people are good about sending items from Amazon, but if you're not a Prime member and it is not a "Prime" item, then 3rd party retailers can sometimes take a couple of days before shipping out product.

Got the 3 available that I wanted first. The "usual suspects". Again thanks to Morderca for Punisher. These are really great and I'm glad they got my fav artist to do the cards. Only complaint which cant be helped is the weapon storage. I wish they could've given the rifles straps. But hey as you can see I'm starting to improvise. Gonna wait for the US Agent and IM to hit retail and FF Doom, Moonstar and Blade to surface. I already have the Ronan series Doom. Great figure.

post-26135-1347606241_thumb.jpg

post-26135-1347606291_thumb.jpg