accessories for ML

Bigdogg23

What other toy line accessories work with ML? Thank you

I would think that anything within the 6-inch scale would work well for Legends style figures. Although, you would have to take into account the size and shape of the hands of the figures that you're looking for accessories for. You could also do some tweaking to any accessories you find to make them fit, and use those little ties that come in the packaging of Legends figure so they can hold just about anything.

What other toy line accessories work with ML? Thank you

I would think that anything within the 6-inch scale would work well for Legends style figures. Although, you would have to take into account the size and shape of the hands of the figures that you're looking for accessories for. You could also do some tweaking to any accessories you find to make them fit, and use those little ties that come in the packaging of Legends figure so they can hold just about anything.

Cheers spideymang i'll have a look about, also would you know any figures with good katana swords it's just i've got the toy biz deadpool got it quite cheap so came with a few crappy guns and total crap swords.

Well I've been looking around ebay and found some links you might be interested in. It's all I could find, sorry, most of it is gun packs:

Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden II this guy comes with a really nice katana, but only one in the package. I actually own this figure and he's pretty sick. The katana is really well done too. He also comes with two really cool baton weapons.

Lot of guns

This is an upgrade pack for ToyBiz Deadpool, just guns though

Heavenly Sword main character, comes with two cool looking swords. Not katanas though

Kratos from God of War he comes with two really cool swords, again, they're not katanas though.

Neca would be a good place to start looking for nicer looking swords I'd think. They do player select lines, which are action figure versions of popular video game characters. These figures tend to run in a 7-inch scale, but their weapons should work well with Legends. I hope this was somewhat hopeful man. I also hope you can find what you're looking for!

Well I've been looking around ebay and found some links you might be interested in. It's all I could find, sorry, most of it is gun packs:

Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden II this guy comes with a really nice katana, but only one in the package. I actually own this figure and he's pretty sick. The katana is really well done too. He also comes with two really cool baton weapons.

Lot of guns

Heavenly Sword main character, comes with two cool looking swords. Not katanas though

Kratos from God of War he comes with two really cool swords, again, they're not katanas though.

Neca would be a good place to start looking for nicer looking swords I'd think. They do player select lines, which are action figure versions of popular video game characters. These figures tend to run in a 7-inch scale, but their weapons should work well with Legends. I hope this was somewhat hopeful man. I also hope you can find what you're looking for!

Cheers bud i've seen the deadpool gun pack shame they don't have swords, well anyway thank's for looking though dude really appreciate that and i'll check them other figures out, I think i'll probably just leave the deadpool and hopefully get the 2 new figures from wave 3 and probably sell this one i have maybe a custom guy could take it do something with it.

Lot of guns

Cheers bud i've seen the deadpool gun pack shame they don't have swords, well anyway thank's for looking though dude really appreciate that and i'll check them other figures out, I think i'll probably just leave the deadpool and hopefully get the 2 new figures from wave 3 and probably sell this one i have maybe a custom guy could take it do something with it.

Sure thing man, by the way, which Deadpool figure is it?

Deadpool should really come with extra hands... The Hasbro version also has problems holding the swords...

Yeah he should that would be loads better, the good thing about the toybiz one is that his hands are articulated so he holds his weapons a lot better, but i'm in 2 minds whether or not to keep hold of him and find some weapons or sell him when the new one comes out.

16622168[/url]']

16622166[/url]' date='Aug 30 2012, 11:06 AM']Deadpool should really come with extra hands... The Hasbro version also has problems holding the swords...

Yeah he should that would be loads better, the good thing about the toybiz one is that his hands are articulated so he holds his weapons a lot better, but i'm in 2 minds whether or not to keep hold of him and find some weapons or sell him when the new one comes out.

Keep him! Classic deadpool. Hes a Better fig then the hasbro version. Besides the Head sculp. The hasbro one is a lil better. I'm still debating whether or not I should open my toy biz deadpool. I was thinking of displaying in a doll case.

16622168[/url]']

16622166[/url]' date='Aug 30 2012, 11:06 AM']Deadpool should really come with extra hands... The Hasbro version also has problems holding the swords...

Keep him! Classic deadpool. Hes a Better fig then the hasbro version. Besides the Head sculp. The hasbro one is a lil better. I'm still debating whether or not I should open my toy biz deadpool. I was thinking of displaying in a doll case.

Yeah i've heard loads of people saying he's best one but mine hasn't got any of it's bloody weapons only one which sucks, so i might try and get and extra deadpool from wave 3 and use the weapons and sell the loose one on.

You should definitely keep that Toy Biz Deadpool, you'll probably regret it later down the road if you get rid of him, even if he doesn't have his weapons.

Yeah like i said in my earlier post i might just pick up an extra deadpool from wave 3 and use his weapons then i've got the best deadpool you can get, i still really like the figure even without he weapons the articulation is spot on.

I am a collector that loves when he can find accessories to enhance the collection.

Depending on what you are looking for, there are plenty of things that fit in well with ML.

If you are looking for weapons, you can get swords, guns, and other paraphenalia from various lines:

from Wal-Mart - the Kid Connection 5-pack of military men has a good amount of guns for you.

At Dollat General you can find a ninja pack with some nice bladed weapons.

Kmart has this 7-inch set that has a helicopter. I am going to get that soon.

the wrestling figures have a variety of fodder and wrestling rings themselves to choose from.

The new 4-inch TMNT figs have weapons that fit propery with the ML scaled figs. I may cop some of them as well.

As someone in another thread suggested those "cheap", carbon copies of GI joe, called the Corps.

There are lots of other things to check out, it just depends on your likes. Happy hunting, and post pics of what you found and how you use it with your figs.

I am a collector that loves when he can find accessories to enhance the collection.

Depending on what you are looking for, there are plenty of things that fit in well with ML.

If you are looking for weapons, you can get swords, guns, and other paraphenalia from various lines:

from Wal-Mart - the Kid Connection 5-pack of military men has a good amount of guns for you.

At Dollat General you can find a ninja pack with some nice bladed weapons.

Kmart has this 7-inch set that has a helicopter. I am going to get that soon.

the wrestling figures have a variety of fodder and wrestling rings themselves to choose from.

The new 4-inch TMNT figs have weapons that fit propery with the ML scaled figs. I may cop some of them as well.

As someone in another thread suggested those "cheap", carbon copies of GI joe, called the Corps.

There are lots of other things to check out, it just depends on your likes. Happy hunting, and post pics of what you found and how you use it with your figs.

Cheers bud but i don't know if the shops over here in the uk sell some of them figs you've mentioned but i'm going to a car bootsale this Thursday so hopefully might find something there, And if i find anything i will definitely post some pics up and Thank you for the heads up dude i appreciate that