USAgent In-Hand Images By Me

JayC

that is a pretty good figure. I'll buy it when I see him.

I really like his face sculpt!

But he looks a little small next to Cap, and I thought USAgent was supposed to be bigger... but they are from different toylines and we already know Hasbro's ML figures are out of scale.

Kinda wish they would have found a way to give his uniform texture like they did the 4 inch movie figure of him.

but still great figure. like him alot

But he looks a little small next to Cap, and I thought USAgent was supposed to be bigger... but they are from different toylines and we already know Hasbro's ML figures are out of scale.

Kinda wish they would have found a way to give his uniform texture like they did the 4 inch movie figure of him.

For official stats I believe technically John Walker is 2 inches taller than Steve Rogers, but in most comics he is drawn in, they are relatively the same height, so to me, height wise this figure is fine. Where Agent looks a little off compared to Cap, is in the bulk department. John Walker is a ex-wrestler in the super powered federation (I forget the exact name of the league, but it was a bunch of guys who had super strength and wrestled each other), and so Agent should be a bit more bulkier than Rogers. Again though depending on who is drawing the character, that can vary so it doesn't bother me drastically. If you are someone concerned with that much attention to detail then I would recommend you simply consider this your "The Captain" figure, which was the name Steve Rogers went by when he originally wore this uniform (for those who didn't know).

When it comes down to it, I think he looks perfectly fine standing next to my Captain America figure on the shelf. Now compared to the recently released Commander Rogers figure from Hasbro he looks a bit small, but I place that blame on the Rogers figure which seems way to big as opposed to the Agent figure (which uses the Bucky Cap body) being to small.

USAgent is one of my favorite characters and have been waiting for a 6" version of him since the day ML originally debuted. I never understood why a figure that made perfect sense to be kitbashed/repainted took so long to be done, but now that he is here I am pretty happy with it.

Awesome Pics!

As a West Coast Avengers fan, I especially loved the group shot.

Can we get one with:

Neo-Classic Iron Man, War Machine, Wonder Man, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Julia Carpenter Spider-woman, Tigra, and an MU Wasp?

I have N-C Iron Man, but haven't gotten USAgent yet, really excited for him. Who's really left? Mockingbird and... Living Lightning? LOL.

What about a Omega Flight pic? Guardian, Julia Carpenter, Sasquatch, Beta Ray Bill and USAgent?

For official stats I believe technically John Walker is 2 inches taller than Steve Rogers, but in most comics he is drawn in, they are relatively the same height, so to me, height wise this figure is fine. Where Agent looks a little off compared to Cap, is in the bulk department. John Walker is a ex-wrestler in the super powered federation (I forget the exact name of the league, but it was a bunch of guys who had super strength and wrestled each other), and so Agent should be a bit more bulkier than Rogers. Again though depending on who is drawing the character, that can vary so it doesn't bother me drastically. If you are someone concerned with that much attention to detail then I would recommend you simply consider this your "The Captain" figure, which was the name Steve Rogers went by when he originally wore this uniform (for those who didn't know).

When it comes down to it, I think he looks perfectly fine standing next to my Captain America figure on the shelf. Now compared to the recently released Commander Rogers figure from Hasbro he looks a bit small, but I place that blame on the Rogers figure which seems way to big as opposed to the Agent figure (which uses the Bucky Cap body) being to small.

USAgent is one of my favorite characters and have been waiting for a 6" version of him since the day ML originally debuted. I never understood why a figure that made perfect sense to be kitbashed/repainted took so long to be done, but now that he is here I am pretty happy with it.

trust me, I remember you wanting a USAgent figure way back during the toybiz days.. and praising all the simple customs that came along... sadly wondering where the official Toybiz version was lol

... you are right, such a simple repaint.. would have made a ton of sense.

you are right about the size thing.. it's fine. Not enough to really be bothersome. But in a perfect world, he would have been a bit bigger