now here is a team from Marvel NOW we REALLY should get ML'ed

JMLG

16623706[/url]']

yeah i thought giving up on marvel comics for a while but this and thunderbolts i will get. i may cave for iron man to. dont really need them in figure form but it would be awesome.

Didn't Forge go crazy/bad back in an AXM story a short while ago? I can't quite remember the details... I will be checking this one out, maybe Tbolts as well. I'll be passing on Hunger Royale Arena. Just because it worked for cinema doesn't make me want to see young Marvel characters that I actually like kill each other.

This reboot of everything again after last years failed attempt is retarded. I'm especially bummed uncanny x force and hulk being ousted (hulk turns into red she hulk) its stupid doctor nemesis looks like some dragon ball z reject mixed with some cyber goth lame and cables arm was healed in x sanction and now like like it belongs to a character in pixars walle. rant over.

This reboot of everything again after last years failed attempt is retarded. I'm especially bummed uncanny x force and hulk being ousted (hulk turns into red she hulk) its stupid doctor nemesis looks like some dragon ball z reject mixed with some cyber goth lame and cables arm was healed in x sanction and now like like it belongs to a character in pixars walle. rant over.

Well said. Cable's arm was healed and the virus completely purged from his body. All of his limbs became organic. Not down with this or the new Uncanny Xforce team. Puck and Storm of all people? They're getting away from what Xforce is about and what we loved about the last two versions. They were the hit squad that took out threats with extreme prejudice. If these ever see a ML release I'd only get Domino and maybe Cable. Just because they need better and up to date figures anyway.

Boooo, Booooo its a good thing I got away from comics for a while. All these mixed teams that they just throw together to sell books? this is getting saturated again, SHYTIE mid 90's all over again.

You are so right. But at least in the 90s you at least knew why someone was on a team in the MU and who was who. Not like this shyte. Oh and Jean Grey was alive alive. Plus with the exception of X23 and 1 or 2 others, the new younger Xmen are rather corny in looks and powers. DVDs and legends are about the only things I'll probably be buying of Marvel for awhile.