Sign in to follow this  
DSmith

What heads can I use to expand my SHIELD Agents?

So I'm thinking about making more SHIELD agents, but can't think of any other heads to use that I haven't already, or that are too closely identified to other characters.

What I'm using now:

Male

SHIELD agent (masked)

SHIELD agent (unmasked)

Clint Barton head

Nick Fury head (caucasian)

Dum Dum Dugan head

Female

Sharon Carter head

Maria Hill head (brunette)

Black Widow head (short hair)

Elektra head (no bandana)

I've seen people use Forge's head, but I feel like he's so distinctly "Forge" that it just looks like Forge joined SHIELD.

Clint Barton and Black Widow heads, in my mind, don't represent them as parts of SHIELD, I just consider them generic enough to be random agents, or Clint could represent Clay Quartermain.

Any other suggestions?

I was thinking of an unmasked head from Steve Rogers from the Captain America/Nick Fury (african-american) two pack. Other than that, I can't think of one. Ka-Zar or Shanna? I think Shanna's face is intentionally a little dirty. Ka-Zar might work. I wish I could find a head that could substitute for G.W. Bridge.

I'm trying to keep the heads to ML, in order for the head to be compatible to the neck so I can pop it on with ease and call it a day. Any thoughts/suggestions would help... thanks!

For female heads, you could use Hope Summers or Pheonix (Rachel). As for the male heads, you could consider the Robert Downey Jr. head with the sunglasses, the movie Hawkeye, the new Punisher (wave3), Absorbing Man (FFF Wave), or the Samuel Jackson Nick Fury from the Cap movie series for Nick Fury Jr.

Since you are into the DCUC figures as well, DSmith, then you can try to fix the pegs on heads of Aqua Man, Superman, Bruce Wayne, Black Adam, Kamandi, etc., to fit then on the SHIELD body.

If you ever get tired of those Hand ninjas, just let me know. :-)

Now, can anybody help me out? I am looking to figure out what heads best fit on the 6-inch movie Iron Man, or on the IM legends line.

I wanted to know if heads like Drax, Commander Rogers, etc, would fit on the various Iron Man bodies.

Thanks.