I thought they said they will not have a booth but will have a panel to show of never before seen marvel figures. Not sure if they are legends though ??

Hasbro better not keep us guessing this long!

No panel and no booth. Hasbro is holding a "Press Event" the night before the convention for members of the press where they say they will show some never-before-seen product for 2013 for SW, GIJoe, TF and Marvel.

Don't know what they will be showing, but if you want to find out then you will want to be sure to check MN that evening (10/10) to see.

I see no need to worry. They will have products at the Marvel booth and booths related to some of their lines. Plus they are having a press conference with reveals so no big deal. We know the stuff is coming and they might show progress on the stuff we saw at SDCC. No sweating and screaming here yet.

I see no need to worry. They will have products at the Marvel booth and booths related to some of their lines. Plus they are having a press conference with reveals so no big deal. We know the stuff is coming and they might show progress on the stuff we saw at SDCC. No sweating and screaming here yet.

No they actually wont have any product on display at the show. Not at the Marvel booth or any place else. There is the press event, not a conference the evening before the convention starts.

My bad I misread that part. But at the"press event" they are showing new stuff for ALL of their lines. It's not like they specifically ommited ML product from the convention. Still no need to sound the alarm until afterwatds if need be.

My bad I misread that part. But at the"press event" they are showing new stuff for ALL of their lines. It's not like they specifically ommited ML product from the convention. Still no need to sound the alarm until afterwatds if need be.

That is correct, and your right no need to sound the alarm. Its no secret Hasbro has had some distribution issues this year with all their brands which has caused a bit of a backlog of new stuff getting out. Hasbro is still working to get many of the products they showed off last year out to retail and therefore do not have a lot to show new yet for next year. My guess is we will see more new product at Toy Fair in Feb as things get more back on track.