Avengers Legends News

bman

Hi everyone, I've been in but haven't posted much lately - sorry too busy. But I need to post now for I have some (inside?) information regarding this. Most of you will know me and for those that don't I was the one who gave this site their first close ups of the Avengers Legends line. Anyway, according to my sources what you see now is what you get. There will be NO restocks stateside as orders have failed to meet the minimum required to do a restock. I certainly hope that this is not true but this is from someone who works inside the industry and very closely with the actual factory in China. So if you don't have them yet better go get them now as once these are gone they'll be gone for good. Just to give you an idea about the prices for these here in this part of the world. When they first came out they were averaging about $20-$25 US per figure. Now we're seeing them average about $40 US.

Hi everyone, I've been in but haven't posted much lately - sorry too busy. But I need to post now for I have some (inside?) information regarding this. Most of you will know me and for those that don't I was the one who gave this site their first close ups of the Avengers Legends line. Anyway, according to my sources what you see now is what you get. There will be NO restocks stateside as orders have failed to meet the minimum required to do a restock. I certainly hope that this is not true but this is from someone who works inside the industry and very closely with the actual factory in China. So if you don't have them yet better go get them now as once these are gone they'll be gone for good. Just to give you an idea about the prices for these here in this part of the world. When they first came out they were averaging about $20-$25 US per figure. Now we're seeing them average about $40 US.

Are you talking about the avengers line or the legends line?

Im confused.

I think we got our fill over here they are just shelf Warming around here Now( except for the 1 hulk and hawkeye per case). I know we really want these figures, but its plain and simple parents are not going to dish out $17+ for one action figure no matter how popular the movie was. Turtles is doing great because are under $9 for a figure also wwe basics they fly off the shelves because they are under $10 Bucks.

I think we got our fill over here they are just shelf Warming around here Now( except for the 1 hulk and hawkeye per case). I know we really want these figures, but its plain and simple parents are not going to dish out $17+ for one action figure no matter how popular the movie was. Turtles is doing great because are under $9 for a figure also wwe basics they fly off the shelves because they are under $10 Bucks.

See my other thread for more info. Blame Walmart for this. The price is up because they wanted this to be an exclusive thus leading cost to be more per figure.

Yeah Walmart Always screws themselves with exclusives. Every Christmas I see their exclusive box sets sit there through Christmas and then pick them up at Clarence prices(mere pennies) after Christmas. I think they are mad and blaming Hasbro for making lack luster product. And trying to get them to lower prices on these products. Look at Mattel they are starting to make changes with batman Toys. Also If you have a super hot product Like Monster High You can charge higher prices but even they are pushing it and getting greedy. the industry as a whole needs to change. Especially with prices.

The thought of this is frustrating as hell.

I have yet to get my hands on a Hulk or Hawkeye from this line. I have 4 Walmarts in my general area, I check most of them bi-weekly. Only thing left at them are Captain Americas and Iron Men. That is all that is every left. I REALLY don't understand how they decide to pack these cases. They pack 1 Hulk and 1 Hawkeye per case, and yet those are the characters that have had no 6" scale figures in stores for years.

Hasbro shot themselves in the foot for sure.