FlashThompsonVenom

CommanderRogers

To me, some of the coolest characters of late have been the Flash Thompson Venom and Kaine as Scarlet Spider. I like Hulk's supporting cast lately too, with the Ross (red) Hulk and She Hulk and Abomb too.

Anyone think these are likely to happen sometime before Ross Perot runs for office again? Or should I just hire a decent customizer to make me some of these? (cuz mine would look like total crap!)

Just Flash and Kaine. I'd wait till after NYCC to see if they've got plans for these two yet though since they're a part of Spider Man's corner. As far as Hulk goes just A Bomb. I'm not so sure we'll see him. Rulk and the girls are either here or on the way. Lyra and Betty are coming in one of the next couple of waves.

just by looking at hasbro's track i doubt they will arrive. they dont really love spidey^s rogue that much over at hasbro's. cant wait for nycc so they will show another green goblin and doc ock again. like every time new figures of spidey are announced.

both have their own series now, which are doing good, so i would put them both as just another characters from Spider Mans rogues

just by looking at hasbro's track i doubt they will arrive. they dont really love spidey^s rogue that much over at hasbro's. cant wait for nycc so they will show another green goblin and doc ock again. like every time new figures of spidey are announced.

both have their own series now, which are doing good, so i would put them both as just another characters from Spider Mans rogues

comic sales doesnt matter to hasbro. the last new character we got for spiderman was tarantula and it was a bad executed figure for that matter. the rest was all out allready or somehow. so for the last 5 years all they managed to do was tarantula and demo goblin who was a repaint of toybiz's hobgoblin. so new characters for spiderman arent really on the list at hasbro's so i doubt they will come.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah They are hot and have good story lines Now, but we wont see the figures until 2 years later. Thats how long it takes to put a figure into production and on to the shelves. A year at the fastest.

Not necessarily bro. How they are pushing these out some newer characters have been hitting shelves pretty quickly. Look at Noh-Varr (Protector)

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah They are hot and have good story lines Now, but we wont see the figures until 2 years later. Thats how long it takes to put a figure into production and on to the shelves. A year at the fastest.

What do you all think of the Marvel Select Flash Thompson Venom? I wonder if Hasbro will make one, too. I just wish it wasn't a Disney Store exclusive.

What do you all think of the Marvel Select Flash Thompson Venom? I wonder if Hasbro will make one, too. I just wish it wasn't a Disney Store exclusive.

better then a kit bashed repaint MS bringing it straight up

ahhh marvel select. the savior of the day once again. he looks awesome to me and they will do a nice looking lizard. marvel select is becoming the best for marvel figures. so happy that they at least know that spidey exists. i will start a spiderman collection from marvel select. i have spidey, anti venom, green goblin and black cat. then rhino, classic venom, lizard and agent venom are allready on the list to get. the collection starts and i have a feeling we will get more spidey villains the next years. they allready talk about the possibility that carnage could happen in the same way classic venom was made. depends on the success of venom. thats good news to me. i cant wait for more. also with marvel select characters like tombstone or hammerhead arent off the table while hasbro is just fixed on spiderman variants.

Yep Marvel Select has really stepped up the game and and they're making Hasbro look lagging more noticeably than normal. Marvel Selects are pretty much the only figures I hold on to & don't get tempted to sell. They are so detailed and solid. Also the price is a big thing. Selects have been very close to the same price ($19.99 to $21.99) for a long time. Marvel Legends retail prices keep rising and the quality doesn't get much better.

I only buy the larger scale Marvel Selects...but that may change soon.

The Marvel Select Spidey 4-pack is available now at Marvelstore.com and Disneystore.com. You get Spider-Man, Flash Thompson Venom, Green Goblin, and Classic Lizard for $90. Disneystore.com has a coupon now (DISNEYPAL) that gives you 25% off and you get free shipping over $75. I got the 4-pack and that new Marvel Select Hulk Unleashed for $90 shipped.

Yeah Looks like a solid Figure, I would buy it if I saw it on the shelves. Only problem I wont because its an exclusive. He is also out of scale for legends, but I would still like to own him at retail price. My local Comic shop(and when I say Local meaning an hour away) got some of the Disney exclusives but wanted about $30 -$40 each. So I passed. I did get the Ultron though and plan on getting the Rhino and Eddie Venom.

the fearsome foe set is available on the disneystore site. yes a marvel select 4pack and not just repaints are included but also the newer ones (take notes hasbro maybe you learn a little something) it includes the old spidey and green goblin figures and the new lizard and agent venom figure. isnt that great? i wait for the single release though because i have spidey and green goblin isnt really a style i like. i have the classic version. marvel select did that a long time ago. still looks great.

the fearsome foe set is available on the disneystore site. yes a marvel select 4pack and not just repaints are included but also the newer ones (take notes hasbro maybe you learn a little something) it includes the old spidey and green goblin figures and the new lizard and agent venom figure. isnt that great? i wait for the single release though because i have spidey and green goblin isnt really a style i like. i have the classic version. marvel select did that a long time ago. still looks great.

Did everyone just ignore my post? I I mentioned this days ago with a coupon code.... Just look up a few posts...

Did everyone just ignore my post? I I mentioned this days ago with a coupon code.... Just look up a few posts...

sorry man, i really must have skiped it. maybe i was to excited to post some news, lol. funny though because i always try to check if no one post the same thing before. dont know how i managed to skip it.

sorry man, i really must have skiped it. maybe i was to excited to post some news, lol. funny though because i always try to check if no one post the same thing before. dont know how i managed to skip it.

No problem...

Mine are actually getting delivered tomorrow, can't wait to check out this Venom figure!